Advice on buying Squonker Mod.

Dolfie

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Here is what I am looking for and hope someone can assist.
1. Budget R1500 but this is not set in stone.
2. Regulated just because I think its a safer option for me.
3. Bottles that I can buy extra like the super soft ones I saw on the forum.
4. I like single coil and don't Vape higher than 30watts.
5. I have the SXK Hadaly at the moment but I use it just for juice testing and at home.
6. I was looking at the Pulse22 but still in 2 minds. I am looking for something with the best flavour and no leaking.
Thanks in advance

Some Options

Mech - Reo / Leprechaun (oops, didn't see "2.")
Vw - VT inbox / lost vape drone / lost vape Halcyon

They all have pros and cons, the VT inbox would be ideal (avaliable at sir vape) but unfortunately the bottles cant be substituted (to my knowledge) or avaliable locally (spare bottles), however they are available from the Chinese vendors, it also comes with a dual coil atomiser

Your sxk hadaly will do just fine (fantastic actually) unless you want more airflow

Good luck

VT Inbox is great, but not the atomizer it comes with. The Pulse22 should be a marked improvement on that. If you are not prone to oversquonking, the Hadaly is perfect.

VT Inbox is great, but not the atomizer it comes with. The Pulse22 should be a marked improvement on that. If you are not prone to oversquonking, the Hadaly is perfect.
Will it be better to buy in US I know someone that is going there in Sep. So I still have time to decide

Will it be better to buy in US I know someone that is going there in Sep. So I still have time to decide
You might save a few bucks, but not much. Cheapest probably from Fasttech, but that takes a looong time and Customs charges you never know - could end up more expensive. For me, not worth it for the bucks I might save. And buying local, if something goes wrong you do not have far to go and the vendor in question has a great track record with after sales service.

Inbox!!! Overall I think it is the best regulated squonker at the price point. DNA chip, super light, neat and clean design inside and out, battery and juice changing is a breeze, the RDA is not great and although I've hardly used it I think it's decent compared to other "kit" RDA's. Bottles are unique so there is unlikely anything that will fit unless HCigar make soft bottles. The current bottles it uses have a very solid fit and I'm happy with it.

I think the best option is buying this one locally and highly doubt US will cost less, it could cost more and not very widely available last I checked. If you can wait till September then I think there will be different options then and you probably won't find the Inbox. I wish I had patience like you when it comes to vape gear.

@Scissorhands I have a parcel to collect that may have spare bottles, if it does and you need couple PM me a postal address.

image.jpg I can highly recommend the Council of Vapor Wraith Squonker. With an authentic or SXK hadaly it is hard to beat for the price. It was 1300 at Sirvape, but I see it's sold out. Best non-DNA single 18650 squonker in my opinion. Dropped it multiple times and it's still running, and the finish is bombproof. Plus the bottle filling and changing is the easiest I've ever seen in any other squonker. Otherwise look at the Geekvape G-Box S100 for an affordable dual 18650 squonker.

I'll just leave this here ;-)

https://www.fasttech.com/product/7753800

Although, the Reo Grand is the king of all squonkers in my eyes:h:

Been Looking at that too, looks promising, its new on the scene, the vt inbox has a good track record, so I feel more comfortable recommending it

@M5000 thats very kind of you, i dont have one yet, i just keep my tabs on whats avaliable . . . incase . . . I need it:sherlock::cheer:

Been Looking at that too, looks promising, its new on the scene, the vt inbox has a good track record, so I feel more comfortable recommending it

@M5000 thats very kind of you, i dont have one yet, i just keep my tabs on whats avaliable . . . incase . . . I need it:sherlock::cheer:

The chipset in the Vt is better for sure, obviously. I just prefer the 'look' of the wannabe SVA :p
I shouldnt even be recommending regulated squonkers lol Im a out right mech guy :)

No help on the mod... I don't do regulated squonking (the only one I ever wanted was sold to someone else). So 99% of my squonking is on mech Reos (the 1% on an OG VV Grand Reo that is variable voltage).

But I can comment on the Hadaly's and Pulse 22 though as I have them.

The Hadaly is fine for MTL, gets by with restricted DLH's. Not much of a well in them with low AFC so less experienced folks at squonking could easily over squonk and have joose leak out of the AFC's when tilted to vape it, especially with higher PG ratio joose. It's fluid dynamics make it a great flavor atty with the right build for the joose.

The Pulse 22 I am still putting through the paces, so no bottom line yet. But it can easily be a MTL, DLH or anything in between atty with ample AFC's that can be ran wide open to stopped down to almost all the way closed. There is far less chance of over squonking it, or it ever leaking from the AFC's. It also can be a great flavor atty with the right build for the joose.

I'm squonking the Pulse on a Reo Woodvil right now next to a Hadaly being dripped on a Pico... with the same joose in both of them but with slightly different builds to take advantage of each atty's fluid dynamics (and at almost the same wattage). Flavor from both is very good and is pretty close to being the same. As a dedicated DLH vaper the Pulse with far more air available has a definite edge over my Hadaly's though (SO FAR).

Budget: My Hadaly's are authentic so delivered they cost $80 US each... while the authentic black Pulse 22's price point was give away in comparison at $31 US delivered (SS version is $1 less).

HTH

No help on the mod... I don't do regulated squonking (the only one I ever wanted was sold to someone else). So 99% of my squonking is on mech Reos (the 1% on an OG VV Grand Reo that is variable voltage).

But I can comment on the Hadaly's and Pulse 22 though as I have them.

The Hadaly is fine for MTL, gets by with restricted DLH's. Not much of a well in them with low AFC so less experienced folks at squonking could easily over squonk and have joose leak out of the AFC's when tilted to vape it, especially with higher PG ratio joose. It's fluid dynamics make it a great flavor atty with the right build for the joose.

The Pulse 22 I am still putting through the paces, so no bottom line yet. But it can easily be a MTL, DLH or anything in between atty with ample AFC's that can be ran wide open to stopped down to almost all the way closed. There is far less chance of over squonking it, or it ever leaking from the AFC's. It also can be a great flavor atty with the right build for the joose.

I'm squonking the Pulse on a Reo Woodvil right now next to a Hadaly being dripped on a Pico... with the same joose in both of them but with slightly different builds to take advantage of each atty's fluid dynamics (and at almost the same wattage). Flavor from both is very good and is pretty close to being the same. As a dedicated DLH vaper the Pulse with far more air available has a definite edge over my Hadaly's though (SO FAR).

Budget: My Hadaly's are authentic so delivered they cost $80 US each... while the authentic black Pulse 22's price point was give away in comparison at $31 US delivered (SS version is $1 less).

HTH
Thanks for all the response and photos and links. If anything new on market comes please share.

The chipset in the Vt is better for sure, obviously. I just prefer the 'look' of the wannabe SVA :p
I shouldnt even be recommending regulated squonkers lol Im a out right mech guy :)

If im not mistaken, both the VT and SVA clone use the DNA 75. Was looking at them as a back up/to check ohms/battery. The SVA is a few mm smaller and the standard bottle format is appalling to me. Iv used nothing but leprechauns for the last 3 months, the form factor and reliability is just too good to pass up, would love to try a reo some time14964717889141612848798.jpg

If im not mistaken, both the VT and SVA clone use the DNA 75. Was looking at them as a back up/to check ohms/battery. The SVA is a few mm smaller and the standard bottle format is appalling to me. Iv used nothing but leprechauns for the last 3 months, the form factor and reliability is just too good to pass up, would love to try a reo some timeView attachment 96765

Oh snap, I just read that the clone sva also has an evolv chipset! wow thats pretty cool, I thought it was a complete knockoff.

Here is what I am looking for and hope someone can assist.
1. Budget R1500 but this is not set in stone.
2. Regulated just because I think its a safer option for me.
3. Bottles that I can buy extra like the super soft ones I saw on the forum.
4. I like single coil and don't Vape higher than 30watts.
5. I have the SXK Hadaly at the moment but I use it just for juice testing and at home.
6. I was looking at the Pulse22 but still in 2 minds. I am looking for something with the best flavour and no leaking.
Thanks in advance

If you want to try some mech squonkers,I've got Reo's,a CC mod (similar to a leprechaun) a Frankenskull.I've also got a regulated.
Just PM me if you are in the area.

One of the biggest concerns for me would be the availibilty of spare bottles. Couple of vendors here cashed in on the hype of the Pico squeeze and never bothered to bring in spares.

It's not the best, but the Dripbox 2. It's cheap, bottles are easy to order and it just works. There's lots of cons (the black version doesn't manage battery life well, and the magnetic cover for the bottles is not the best, but I have managed to not lose it yet. Also the button on off takes some getting used to). But as a regulated squonker, it works well enough to carry around all day. And you don't mind if it gets scratched or anything.

It's not the best, but the Dripbox 2. It's cheap, bottles are easy to order and it just works. There's lots of cons (the black version doesn't manage battery life well, and the magnetic cover for the bottles is not the best, but I have managed to not lose it yet. Also the button on off takes some getting used to). But as a regulated squonker, it works well enough to carry around all day. And you don't mind if it gets scratched or anything.
@DoubleD that link that you send must say that one intrigue me alot. Like the bottles and the side cover plates seems to have decent magnet's.

I still think the VT Inbox would be a better bet. Tried and tested, and with the DNA 75. And their bottles have caps to be able to store your juices in rotation.

VT Inbox bottles.JPG

Why do some prefer Mechanical above Regulated mod. My understanding is and please correct me if I am wrong.
1. MEC less parts that can fail but you still must build coil on a ohm reader off some sort. Lets say I prefer low wattage how do you regulate that on a mechanical mod.

2. Regulated you can set the wattage that you like and its a saver option in my opinion.

Back