(Advice?)One Shots Arrive Tomorrow :D

I had a 20mg (Element NW NS) that I gave half of to my ma and a 12mg (Element BN MTL) that's almost finished. Im hoping that's been enough time to ween me off Nic completely (considering the lockdown and also for personal reasons). Why do you ask?

asked because you can't buy nicotine currently, so for me buying any inputs is useless without nic

Bro this stupid lockdown. So arent you vaping at all now?

...lol, I am vaping, like a boss

my point was, for those like me dependant on nic, the fact that one can order the rest of the inputs but not nic it's useless

I was wondering...if I mix a 70/30 and a 50/50 will the result be 60/40?

Hi and welcome,

Check out my whole thread of One Shot reviews and mixing guides in my signature below.

So you would basically need to use 80/20 to get to 70/30 when using a premix PG/VG but 60/40 should still be fine but might cause some flooding issues depending on what RTA you use. But Flavour should be slightly increased as PG carries the flavor.

I take it you are going to mix without nic or nicsalts?

my point was, for those like me dependant on nic, the fact that one can order the rest of the inputs but not nic it's useless
Ohhhhhhhhhh. I guess Ill relate better when my Nic runs out. Eek!

Hi and welcome,

Check out my whole thread of One Shot reviews and mixing guides in my signature below.

So you would basically need to use 80/20 to get to 70/30 when using a premix PG/VG but 60/40 should still be fine but might cause some flooding issues depending on what RTA you use. But Flavour should be slightly increased as PG carries the flavor.

Wow. This will defo give me more confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been putting it off coz I wana do it right and Ive got Thursday off to dedicate the whole day to mixing. Ill give you a shout on Thursday for moral support? :p

Hi and welcome,

Ps. Followed you on Insta :) But make more YT video reviews!!! Grrrrrr. I reckon we need more local reviewers?

Hi and welcome,

Yeah Im mixing without Nic or Nicsalts which I think will simplify everything. Ill send you a DM to explain what I mean about the premixes.

Yeah Im mixing without Nic or Nicsalts which I think will simplify everything. Ill send you a DM to explain what I mean about the premixes.

Stompie might be able to chime in here, but if you are mixing without nic, don’t mix all the one shots, or just mix a bit of each.
Nic has a certain effect in flavor, so some juices taste “flat” with no nic. Flavourworld is taking orders for nic already, so maybe buy it now and wait for L3 to get the delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stompie might be able to chime in here, but if you are mixing without nic, don’t mix all the one shots, or just mix a bit of each.
Nic has a certain effect in flavor, so some juices taste “flat” with no nic. Flavourworld is taking orders for nic already, so maybe buy it now and wait for L3 to get the delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah almost like eating food without salt, weird to explain but nic makes it taste better.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Ps. Followed you on Insta :) But make more YT video reviews!!! Grrrrrr. I reckon we need more local reviewers?
Ahh thabks mate. Ive been inactive on insta this year.. So much other things going on.

I need to get a good stand then i will most probably move over to video reviews, been wanting to do this for some time now.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

The biggest mistake all new diy'ers make is buying syringes, flasks etc. and not just a scale.
With a scale you just use your juice bottle to mix everything in and shake it. Nothing to wash afterwards.
The easiest way to mix is to use 50ml or 100ml bottles for your juice.

For my default 50ml 70/30 2% nic mix I do the following:

Nic is always 2.88g, zero scale
VG is always 44.1g, zero scale

Then because its a 50ml bottle, flavour is half the percentage in grams i.e.

4% flavour = 2g, zero scale
3% flavour = 1.5g, zero scale

Then top off the bottle with PG

That is it, takes about 5min to take out all my gear and mix a new juice.

Last edited:

Your absolutely right, but I have a theory on that. Providing you'll add the NIC later.
Especially for high VG juice.

Back