Affordable ejuice

kelly22

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Goid evening all i just wanted to find out where and how i can get affordable ejuices as i am paying a truck load at the moment

its easy peasy , i usually mix 10ml batches at a time . i use 8.5/9ml base liquid with 1/1.5ml concentrate.

there are eliquid calculators (apss/online) that will help you out.

Thats a bit difficult to say how much you should budget, all depends on your flavour profile and if you are going with the Top up kit or the full kit. Either way, which ever kit you get, you should consider taking a few extra concentrates to broaden you mixes, maybe add an additive like EM, sweet cream...etc because some mixes just taste crappy without a sweetner or cream and most of the time if you are mixing single flavours, then a sweetner and cream helps balance it out for you.

I'm also pretty interested in where i can get afforable juices but in large sizes, these little 30ml bottles are good for a weekend or so, I tried out two flavours from Rebel Lion but well......... its pretty ******* terrible, and took forever to get rid of the taste from my tank!

Are there any vendors that sell large bottles of juice?

Im not really interested in making my own, it seems like a massive cost to start up

I'm also pretty interested in where i can get afforable juices but in large sizes, these little 30ml bottles are good for a weekend or so, I tried out two flavours from Rebel Lion but well......... its pretty ******* terrible, and took forever to get rid of the taste from my tank!

Are there any vendors that sell large bottles of juice?

Im not really interested in making my own, it seems like a massive cost to start up
https://e-cig.co.za/

Budget-friendly, tasty, easy vendor to deal with, big bottles, all-around win!

Check out some reviews on this thread, because they have plenty of choices!

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/e-cig-all-day-vapes-juice-reviews.t27842/

Not sure if you guys have seen, the whole BBM line at sirvape is going for R90ea for 50ml with ghetto berry and urban grape and 60ml with both phat fizz

Racc city vapes retails for R120 for a 60ml , that's pretty reasonable , quick google search will get you to the vendors that deliver
Vape Africa also sells 60ml for R110 and i must say the juices are awesome! I enjoyed their strawberry cream and the strawberry glazed donut ones.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

The DIY rabbit hole is as deep as you want it to be, if you have the time and energy its totally worth it, looking at roughly R70 - R100 for 100ml

Sadly that's not including the "drain" juice! , listen, you will pour juice down the drain at some point in DIY

Start up costs + - R1000

Your second R1000 will stretch much further as you should only really need concentrates & nic

I haven't bought commercial juice in 2 years, fortunately I do get to sample the rave juices through friends/trades/meets

Alternatively some juice prices are very reasonable as mentioned above

Lots of knowledge available for free

Kind regards

For me, the biggest problem is that I order most of my juice online and most vendors require one to spend a certain amount of money in order to get free shipping. And that, my fellow peeps, is why I have a large stock of juice - and also the fact that I'm still researching my Flavour Profile! It's also difficult to get everything that you want from one vendor.

However, if you want to save on delivery costs, the best vendor is @Vapers Corner. They ship anything, any quantity, free of charge and that's a huge plus! Thank you for that, Vapers Corner!!

Ah ... now here's an idea. Why doesn't someone start up a business similar to Takealot, who source and sell products from other businesses. Let's call it Vape-a-Lot. This is how it would work. You place an order for specific juices with Vape-a-lot. They would carry stock of bestsellers (which is something else I'd like to discuss, but in another thread). Other brands they would source, guaranteeing that they'll get the best price for you (something like a stockbroker - let's call it a vapebroker) and then they will deliver just one parcel, even if it contains 20 bottles from 20 different vendors. How's that? Who's game?

Sir Vape has some good 100ml juices at R250. Even the Wiener Vape line is excellent for its price point. A juice that I'm really impressed with is Mr Hardwicks Miami Ice which is R150 for 50ml. Its not as cheap as the other options but it's still really good and worth the price tag.

Hey guys, so I've been be hunt for decent liquids that don't kill the pocket. Any help would be appreciated. I'm looking to spend 200bucks on 100mls...I know they are out there somewhere!

I haven't checked lately but All Day Vapes pre steeped range will be about the cheapest

Mr Hardwicks treats is also extremely good bang for buck as well although it is R150 for 50mls

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I've been be hunt for decent liquids that don't kill the pocket. Any help would be appreciated. I'm looking to spend 200bucks on 100mls...I know they are out there somewhere!

I thought Mr. Hardwicks @R150 for 50ml is not a bad deal, and the flavors are good. You could possibly get it cheaper if you look around.

Last edited:
Back