Ain't It Grand!

Most interesting, thanks Derick. Awaiting the outcomes of your experiments with bated breath.

Yeah, not gonna happen soon - like I mentioned in another post - quite broke till around end of Feb :)

@Derick do you still use your other devices or only the reo?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I use it in emergencies/backup - e.g.: forgot to charge the batteries for the Reo - but the vapour tastes diluted and muted in comparison, for the first while at least, then you get used to it again.

Then back to the Reo and it hits like a truck again :)

lol cool. I seem to be asking every reo owner this

Seems like our soon to be Reonaut is looking for assurances:D. @CVS, some peeps need some time with a Reo. Others take to it immediately. If I remember correctly, Umzungu's transition from Roller/Kayfun to Reo Grand as device of first choice was very gradual. But now he is a Reonut through and through.

I know im gona love it read too mucg good tgings and so many people cant be wrong. I am a dripper guy so it will be awesome

Ok so, I had a Reo in my hand today, its alot smaller than I expected and the build quality is amazing. Do I skip upgrading to decent mec and RBA and just go Reo.......

I'm seriously considering waiting a few more months and just getting one. Hmmmm you Reonauts are slowly getting into my head.

Ok so, I had a Reo in my hand today, its alot smaller than I expected and the build quality is amazing. Do I skip upgrading to decent mec and RBA and just go Reo.......

I'm seriously considering waiting a few more months and just getting one. Hmmmm you Reonauts are slowly getting into my head.
That is the reaction of most Reonauts who have not had one in hand before - "The Reo Grand is much smaller than expected.". It actually is a very nice handfit, but I think large, higher resolution pictures on the forums make it look a good bit bigger than in real life.

The size is what makes me want one the most - I love box mods but most of them out there are too chunky and heavy for them to look feminine - The REO is the perfect fit :) Now I just have to wait until I one day get my pink and white one :p hehe

That is the reaction of most Reonauts who have not had one in hand before - "The Reo Grand is much smaller than expected.". It actually is a very nice handfit, but I think large, higher resolution pictures on the forums make it look a good bit bigger than in real life.

Also the Reomizer is smaller than I expected so the Reo looked bigger in photos with the Reomizer fitted... if that makes sense?

REO juice consumption roll call

Can you Reonuts out there give an indication of how much juice you going through per day on your REO?
Is it a juice hog at low ohm builds like other drippers?

Yip mine is quite thirsty. I do around 5ml to 6ml a day. Obviously dependent on your coil.

Thanks oupa. I guess you are in quite a unique situation though when it comes to juice ;-) you are the juice factory LOL

Congrats Oupa!! You might have to drop your Nic - the Reo is a beast. I give you 4 weeks till you buy your next one ;-)

Is there any particular reason no one has bought the Reo mini ? Especially for their second one, since one could be used for home, and one for going out. Is there a performance difference ?

Last edited:
sniff sniff I smell another reonaught in the making lol

Is there any particular reason no one has bought the Reo mini ? Especially for their second one, since one could be used for home, and one for going out. Is their a performance difference ?

I think the main advantages of the Grand is the battery size and the juice bottle size. The Grand is not as big as you think and the slight size difference when getting the mini does not justify dramatically cutting down the battery size and juice bottle... just my opinion though.

Congrats Oupa!! You might have to drop your Nic - the Reo is a beast. I give you 4 weeks till you buy your next one ;-)

Have been on 9mg for quite some time... can't believe that I might have to go down even more! Have noticed quite a nicotine buzz at times when I have a serious vaping session ;)

yes. place the order and make klaar man

Lol, i'm just curious @CVS :rolleyes: Does the mini take an 18490 battery ?
I got 18490 for you no need to buy. you have a charger so u just need rm2 plus mini they have blemished ones also

Blemished Reo's!? What blasphemy is this?? :eek:

Back