Airflow Control Ring iJust S

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
Does anyone know where I could buy an airflow control ring for an iJust S? I took mine off to wash today and the last that I remember is drying it on a towel. After that it went MIA.

If I can't buy another one, any suggestions as to how to make one? Today I stuck Prestik into the airflows (I like to vape with them half-open) and it worked very well. However, the Prestik was so soft by the end of the day, it was almost melting. I guess it's not such a good idea after all.

hi @Hooked , i also started vaping on an iJust S, also lost the airflow ring, looked all over and couldn't find another one, seems to be supplied only in the kit. I then just got a normal rubber vape ring and carefully cut slots into it with a stanley knife. you'll need a wide vape ring

hi @Hooked , i also started vaping on an iJust S, also lost the airflow ring, looked all over and couldn't find another one, seems to be supplied only in the kit. I then just got a normal rubber vape ring and carefully cut slots into it with a stanley knife. you'll need a wide vape ring
@vicTor where did you buy the vape ring, or did you use one from another device that you had?

Omg western cape,im sure someone in that area will have a spare 1,maybe try all the shops around you

Back