Alien Visions Pre-orders August 2014

Finally the AV juice is on a flight to slum town after a full cavity search by the authorities :D

Please could everyone make sure that their profiles on the Juicy Joes website is up to date with the correct shipping details (including phone number)
I'll be loading the pre orders manually tonight after I've collected and inspected the order. You will then receive a PM from me with the details on how to proceed.
If you are wanting your order by Friday, please keep a lookout for my pm and complete payment by tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for all the support!

Finally the AV juice is on a flight to slum town after a full cavity search by the authorities :D

Please could everyone make sure that their profiles on the Juicy Joes website is up to date with the correct shipping details (including phone number)
I'll be loading the pre orders manually tonight after I've collected and inspected the order. You will then receive a PM from me with the details on how to proceed.
If you are wanting your order by Friday, please keep a lookout for my pm and complete payment by tomorrow morning.

Thanks again for all the support!

Whoohoo. Thanks for all the feedback @ShaneW

Sorry unfortunately not... coming next month. and yes you can pre book

Was up till wee hours this morning packing all the orders.
All the orders are ready to be shipped :D

Please remember that aramex delivers by 10.30 make sure there is someone at the address you provided to receive the parcel tomorrow. If they miss you you might only get your order from them on Monday... Wouldn't want that!
If this is gonna be an issue please contact us immediately 043 555 3333 or Sales@juicyjoes.co.za I'm on the road again but my wife Sam all gladly help.

Thanks for the overwhelming support everyone, really appreciate it :)

Hope the juice lives up to your expectations

Stay tuned for more

@ShaneW are you going to add this to our baskets on your site? I have other stuff in my basket also.

Hi @Noddy unfortunately I don't have any control over your basket. With the pre orders, I manually create an order and PM you the details on how to proceed. If you want additional items I can either add them manually or I can provide you with a coupon code to void the shipping on the order in your basket.

Thanks ShaneW. Whichever is better for you.

Just letting everyone know that all the orders went out safely this afternoon and are all 'in transit' I confirmed all of them with Aramex earlier.

The weakest link in this whole process is always the couriers so please... If you do not have your package by 10.30am, please call 043 555 3333 or 082 332 5298 or email sales@juicyjoes.co.za ASAP so we can find out what is going on.
Rather dont wait until later, if its not there by 10.30 it usually indicates there is an issue. Would love all of you to have a Bobas filled weekend!

Cheers

Shane

Just letting everyone know that all the orders went out safely this afternoon and are all 'in transit' I confirmed all of them with Aramex earlier.

The weakest link in this whole process is always the couriers so please... If you do not have your package by 10.30am, please call 043 555 3333 or 082 332 5298 or email sales@juicyjoes.co.za ASAP so we can find out what is going on.
Rather dont wait until later, if its not there by 10.30 it usually indicates there is an issue. Would love all of you to have a Bobas filled weekend!

Cheers

Shane

Eish. You really want more Chinese emails don't you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Eish. You really want more Chinese emails don't you. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hahaha, I freegin hope not:punch::swear::banghead:

PS... if you dont come over soon I'm gonna have to break this goody bag open and have a party :)

So I'm sitting here seriously twiddling my thumbs, can't concentrate on work waiting for the buzzer to sound with the voice "Hi Aramex here, I have a parcel to deliver" :D

Back