Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
All Day Vapes Logo email25.png

9944f1235a891895e7a8bd8a8a5becab.png

Time to haul out the old crystal ball!

We love innovation, if you haven't noticed :D
We were the first to offer a large range of customizable juice in SA, and introduced the first local One Shots (RIP) to the DIY community.
Amongst other things.

We are about to launch another innovative offer. If you can gaze into your crystal ball and tell us what it is, you will win 2 x 100ml freebase juices of your choice!

Eliquids.jpg

The post that comes closest to accurately describing this offer will win the prize. If no-one comes close enough a draw will be held to determine a winner.

The competition will close on Monday morn at the witching hour.

To enter, tag two friends and tell us your vision of our amazing offer!

Make as many posts as you wish! We may gain some good ideas for future offers :D

Last edited:
Shake-and-Vape with different flavor options as well as base/nic options. You just pick your profiles, VG/PG % and Nic Level, you get it all ready to be mixed, just add how much you want, shake it, vape it and smile for days.... For those wanting to DIY without having to figure it out...

@David.Fisher
@Paul33

I would love to see a range of single flavour (Can be a blend of different brands of concentrates to achieve the best flavour.) fruits. Economical priced in larger volume bottles (Say 300 - 500ml) With ice and fizz as options. Oneshots of these also. Free shipping isn't really free shipping if the price includes free shipping. And when buying more than one the shipping becomes cheaper but the price per unit stays the same. Sweetness is also subjective as not everyone likes the same sweetness. @DarthBranMuffin @ShamZ @einad5

A nice mix and match special with made up flavours to your PG and VG and nic preference. You can them mix the flavours to your preference of taste. Add ice seperately. Sounds cool!
@ivc_mixer
@CJB85

Buying ingredients to diy from a recipe card for S M L qty (like a pizza) eg.
Watermelon ice lolly(watermelon, dragonfruit, ws-23....)
Passion fruit lemonade(......)
Prickly Peach.... and so on..
Added xtras at a price.
. Coolant
. Nicotene strength
. Mtl

@SparkySA @Resistance

Requesting a mix of fruit or desert recipe where you can make use of various different brands which could make up the recipe according to your taste. Not all Strawberries and custards are the same
@Adam.R
@Ugi

To be able to add a consentrate flavor to make the juice to the liking of your taste that something you feel is missing in the juice that you want. Or add more sweetness or add more ice.
@Dela Rey Steyn
@BioHAZarD

Pairs of complementing flavors. Like coconut and pineapple, then if you put both in a tank then you get Piña colada, or lime and mint making Mojito. Then if you are in the mode for mint you vape mint, or lime, or you mix both, take a swig of rum from the bottle and have a cocktail vape.
@Kiai
@Stew

Requesting a mix of fruit or desert recipe where you can make use of various different brands which could make up the recipe according to your taste. Not all Strawberries and custards are the same
@Adam.R
@Ugi
@Mzr pm is key!

Sent from my DUB-LX2 using Tapatalk

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

/edit/footnote/disclaimer: Not my work

Not in this life anyway. But who knows..

Just my humble opining. These random mixes I read about sounds a bit like risky, wot?

The horrors it may produce. Interesting.

But that's just my opinion :)

Last edited:
Pairs of complementing flavors. Like coconut and pineapple, then if you put both in a tank then you get Piña colada, or lime and mint making Mojito. Then if you are in the mode for mint you vape mint, or lime, or you mix both, take a swig of rum from the bottle and have a cocktail vape.
@Kiai
@Stew

Coffee and Scotch for an Irish Coffee!

Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

/edit/footnote/disclaimer: Not my work

Not in this life anyway. But who knows..

@YeOldeOke

Is this a juice which I see before me?
The bottle towards my hand?
Come, let me vape thee,
I have thee not
And yet I see thee still.
Art thou not, fatal vision,
Sensible to vaping as to sight?
Or art thou but a juice of the mind,
A false creation,
Proceeding from nic-oppressed brain.

[From memory, so forgive any mistakes]