All Day Vapes Crystal Ball Competition!

Flyhalf, wings & fullback. The forwards couldn't make it for the practice session. :)

“Food range flavours! If you can’t eat it, Vape it!” A new range of juice with a variety of vegetable flavours: carrots, tomatoes, broccoli etc. or even something like cheese, pasta, pizza flavour? :confused: I’m not a customer!

Alcohol flavors wisky, brandy, old brown, Jack Daniel's, tequila, zambuca, and then ciders hooch, Savanah dry but you can vape it brutal fruit, hunters gold, red square, smirnoff spin. OK you get the picture lol.
@Dela Rey Steyn
@Raindance

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

/edit/footnote/disclaimer: Not my work

Not in this life anyway. But who knows..
http://www.debisimons.com/whats-the-meaning-of-the-weird-ingredients-in-double-trouble/ a witches brew or something medicinal???

Various flavours you may mix to make your own concoctions and variations. Example a lemonade, that you could then add what you desire to. Cola, Granadilla etc

Sadly, no-one came anywhere to close, so it will have to go to a draw.

We will do the draw this morning and post the result around 10-11. Thanks for playing!

Alcohol flavors wisky, brandy, old brown, Jack Daniel's, tequila, zambuca, and then ciders hooch, Savanah dry but you can vape it brutal fruit, hunters gold, red square, smirnoff spin. OK you get the picture lol.
@Dela Rey Steyn
@Raindance
We had a few that were damn good, but there was never a call for it so we ditched them. Same with a few very good profiles that needed steeping, which people were not doing, got pulled.

We may look at some of them again but make them available only under certain circumstances....

We had a few that were damn good, but there was never a call for it so we ditched them. Same with a few very good profiles that needed steeping, which people were not doing, got pulled.

We may look at some of them again but make them available only under certain circumstances....

It is said that people can be divided into "dog" or "cat" people, but now we have two new categories: steepers and non-steepers.

I can't for the life of me understand why someone would not steep their juice. What's the point of vaping a juice which has not yet reached its best?? It could be compared to eating half-cooked food.

It is said that people can be divided into "dog" or "cat" people, but now we have two new categories: steepers and non-steepers.

I can't for the life of me understand why someone would not steep their juice. What's the point of vaping a juice which has not yet reached its best?? It could be compared to eating half-cooked food.
People tend to order when they are already running out - it's probably a cash flow thing.
That's why we want to help them over the cash flow hump.

Back