All Day Vapes - Juice Reviews

So today I have revisited my creme brule. About 18days old now and still nothing, no change in it. I would go as far as saying I didn't get any flavour out of it while vaping it. If I smell it in the bottle all I get is the burnt sugar smell. But the other flavours are definate winners. Chilled pineapple is awesome, the mocha panacotto is oh so smooth and silky and is a good one for a cold winters night. Not to forget the coco lime aswell also another nice summer nights vape. As soon as the vape budget is replenished I'll be coming for the new fruit flavours.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Ran out of pineapple today, didn't realize there's no deliveries on weekends :crybaby2::crybaby2:
Any chance of new droppers? The ones with the bulbous end suck

Yeah those droppers are not ideal. What I'm doing is re using the thin tip drippers of other empty bottles I have. They fit the bottles perfectly

Going to just make some notes on the juices that I have tried so far - will give feedback on the rest once they have finished steeping.
*forest berry panna cotta: love this, got it as part of my previous order. I get a lovely creamy berry with a cool note, like an extremely light menthol afterthought
*chilled pineapple (ordered with light menthol) : already loved this one immediately but at 4 days old it is getting better (sweeter almost, more pineapply) think it's going to be great once done steeping.
*apple cinnamon scone : my favorite. As with the pineapple, it was already great when I got it but just getting better (the cinnamon seems to be getting a bit milder and the scone is coming through more) will definitely be getting a 100ml next order.
*chocolate creme brulee: lovely creamy chocolate, not overly sweet and very smooth. This is the only creme brulee I got so don't really know what I should be tasting in terms of the creme brulee but it is a very nice creamy subtle chocolate vape to me. Will definitely be ordering 100ml next time

Hi peeps.
Heres my take on e-cig all day vapes Tropical Parfeit.
Skip to the middle if you wanna miss the talk about the Mage.

Thanks for changing the bottles @YeOldeOke
I know people say you can poar it in a tank from the bottle but that wont work if you drip.
I will be sure to mention the bottle change in my next review.

Juice review

So I've tried 8 of their juices so far and have left little blurbs all over the place about some but decided to put it all into one post, so here goes.

All juices were 70/30 Vg/Pg, 3mg
Prices R65 30mls -R150 100mls

Equipment

Eleaf IStick Pico with Melo III Mini tank, 0.3Ohm coil and 0.6Ohm SS ceramic coil.

Chilled Range

Pineapple

This was the first menthol juice I'd ever tried, I didn't expect to like it as I hated menthol cigarettes but at the price I figured I'd give it a go.

Opening the bottle, you know you're in for a treat, the pine aroma washes over you. On inhale the shock of icy chill hits first with a clean, fresh, sharp pineapple sweetness following right behind. It's a true pine flavour, not the sickly sweet synthetic garbage you find all too often.
Its like biting into a pineapple straight from the freezer. On exhale, the chill is gone and all that remains is the juicy fruity cloud.

This is an excellent juice, it can stack up against anything I've tasted before. In short it's cheap, well balanced and superb quality. It wouldn't surprise me if this becomes the flagship flavour for the company.

Liquorice

I tried this on @YeOldeOke recommendation and it didn't disappoint. The liquorice is a lot more dominant in this that any of the other Chilled juices I bought. On inhale you are catapulted back to childhood, on memories of licorice laces. There is a depth of flavour that truly surprises, it threatens to overwhelm your tastebuds but then the ice cold menthol washes it away and all that remains is a dark earthy glow of aniseed/fennel. Very enjoyable vape.

Mint

This not a peppermint crisp or aero type of mint but rather a fresh from the garden variety.
They have managed to balance the flavour perfectly, too little mint and its anemic, too much and it's toothpaste.
The mint is fresh and crisp, it compliments the menthol exquisitely. The clear, almost bitter mint will go down a treat with a mojito on a summer day by the pool.
On exhale, the thick clouds cleanse your palette leaving a tingly "burn" which I suspect is my tastebuds clapping.

Creme brûlée

This was possibly my least favourite, that is not to say it was bad but rather that it was so close to being a real winner.
There is a dark sugary sweetness that fades all too quickly, there is a real depth of flavour but it's far too subtle, the intensity needs to turned way, way, way up.
You can tell that it's a dessert vape but the distinction of what dessert is tantalizingly out of reach. This annoys me greatly, it's like an itch you can't scratch.
To their credit, @YeOldeOke has already set about rectifying this. I look forward to trying it again soon.

Apple and cinnamon scone

This was probably my most eagerly awaited juice, everything I love rolled into one and it didn't disappoint.
On inhale there is a tart sourness of apple that lands on the tip of my tongue followed quickly by a doughyness that fills your mouth. The warm glow of cinnamon creeps in on exhale and lingers well.
Brilliant juice, will be buying this again and again.

Strawberry lemonade

I was expecting a strawberry explosion on this but the dominant flavour is the lemon, it is akin to a lemon rind. Now I know that doesn't sound appealing but the sour juicy flavour is quickly augmented by the sweet strawberry and they meld together well. Again something I'd happily vape away on on a hot summers day.

Lemon Parfait

I'm probably going to be a bit unfair on this juice as I know I loved it before but after tasting the lemonade, the parfait tastes too cluttered, too creamy, think of it as being the difference between fresh cream and butter cream, both are good but while one dissolves the other clings. This is purely subjective as I know a lot of people, myself included, have raved about this juice.
There is a thickness on inhale as your mouth floods with a sweet mixture of sharp lemon and cream. The nuttiness of biscuit rounds out the blend well.

Forest Berry Yoghurt Panna Cotta

This is a fantastic juice, fresh berries but not tart almost as if they've been sautéed in a syrup and reduced into a berry jus. The Panna cotta is rich and deep but allows the berry jus to poke through every now and then. It is a surprisingly complex juice. The aroma is fragrant, on exhale it delivers a satisfying aura, more than once I've caught myself licking my lips. A truly superb vape.

Conclusion

This is a mixologist that knows his stuff, the flavours are accurate, clean and true. The pricing is unbeatable, value for money second to none.

Ps even if you hate menthol, try the pineapple, it will knock your socks off.

Juice review

So I've tried 8 of their juices so far and have left little blurbs all over the place about some but decided to put it all into one post, so here goes.

All juices were 70/30 Vg/Pg, 3mg
Prices R65 30mls -R150 100mls

Equipment

Eleaf IStick Pico with Melo III Mini tank, 0.3Ohm coil and 0.6Ohm SS ceramic coil.

Chilled Range

Pineapple

This was the first menthol juice I'd ever tried, I didn't expect to like it as I hated menthol cigarettes but at the price I figured I'd give it a go.

Opening the bottle, you know you're in for a treat, the pine aroma washes over you. On inhale the shock of icy chill hits first with a clean, fresh, sharp pineapple sweetness following right behind. It's a true pine flavour, not the sickly sweet synthetic garbage you find all too often.
Its like biting into a pineapple straight from the freezer. On exhale, the chill is gone and all that remains is the juicy fruity cloud.

This is an excellent juice, it can stack up against anything I've tasted before. In short it's cheap, well balanced and superb quality. It wouldn't surprise me if this becomes the flagship flavour for the company.

Liquorice

I tried this on @YeOldeOke recommendation and it didn't disappoint. The liquorice is a lot more dominant in this that any of the other Chilled juices I bought. On inhale you are catapulted back to childhood, on memories of licorice laces. There is a depth of flavour that truly surprises, it threatens to overwhelm your tastebuds but then the ice cold menthol washes it away and all that remains is a dark earthy glow of aniseed/fennel. Very enjoyable vape.

Mint

This not a peppermint crisp or aero type of mint but rather a fresh from the garden variety.
They have managed to balance the flavour perfectly, too little mint and its anemic, too much and it's toothpaste.
The mint is fresh and crisp, it compliments the menthol exquisitely. The clear, almost bitter mint will go down a treat with a mojito on a summer day by the pool.
On exhale, the thick clouds cleanse your palette leaving a tingly "burn" which I suspect is my tastebuds clapping.

Creme brûlée

This was possibly my least favourite, that is not to say it was bad but rather that it was so close to being a real winner.
There is a dark sugary sweetness that fades all too quickly, there is a real depth of flavour but it's far too subtle, the intensity needs to turned way, way, way up.
You can tell that it's a dessert vape but the distinction of what dessert is tantalizingly out of reach. This annoys me greatly, it's like an itch you can't scratch.
To their credit, @YeOldeOke has already set about rectifying this. I look forward to trying it again soon.

Apple and cinnamon scone

This was probably my most eagerly awaited juice, everything I love rolled into one and it didn't disappoint.
On inhale there is a tart sourness of apple that lands on the tip of my tongue followed quickly by a doughyness that fills your mouth. The warm glow of cinnamon creeps in on exhale and lingers well.
Brilliant juice, will be buying this again and again.

Strawberry lemonade

I was expecting a strawberry explosion on this but the dominant flavour is the lemon, it is akin to a lemon rind. Now I know that doesn't sound appealing but the sour juicy flavour is quickly augmented by the sweet strawberry and they meld together well. Again something I'd happily vape away on on a hot summers day.

Lemon Parfait

I'm probably going to be a bit unfair on this juice as I know I loved it before but after tasting the lemonade, the parfait tastes too cluttered, too creamy, think of it as being the difference between fresh cream and butter cream, both are good but while one dissolves the other clings. This is purely subjective as I know a lot of people, myself included, have raved about this juice.
There is a thickness on inhale as your mouth floods with a sweet mixture of sharp lemon and cream. The nuttiness of biscuit rounds out the blend well.

Forest Berry Yoghurt Panna Cotta

This is a fantastic juice, fresh berries but not tart almost as if they've been sautéed in a syrup and reduced into a berry jus. The Panna cotta is rich and deep but allows the berry jus to poke through every now and then. It is a surprisingly complex juice. The aroma is fragrant, on exhale it delivers a satisfying aura, more than once I've caught myself licking my lips. A truly superb vape.

Conclusion

This is a mixologist that knows his stuff, the flavours are accurate, clean and true. The pricing is unbeatable, value for money second to none.

Ps even if you hate menthol, try the pineapple, it will knock your socks off.
This was an enjoyable read. Thank you. Am now so tempted for that pineapple as I have yet to taste a pineapple juice that tastes like pineapple.

@Strontium, I am not worthy. I'm not thar good with words but you took everyword out of my mouth for the juices I tried.

Thanks for the writeup and sharing your views @Strontium
Sounds very appealing

@Strontium can you tell me if you steeped the Chilled Pineapple and Pink Lemonade before trying them? Getting an order in an keen to crack them open but don't wanna do that if they should steep. Prefer trying the juices only once they are good to go rather than jumping the gun (although my impatience doesn't often allow for this)

Gonna give the bakery and custards a good while to get themselves together

@GMacDiggity I didn't, the Chilled Pineapple was ready to go straight off the bat for me but I must admit it is tasting better and better all the time.
Same thing with the strawberry lemonade, the courier hadn't even cleared the driveway before I was filling a tank lol.
I'm a bit of a pleb, I only worry about steeping on dessert/pastries/brûlée etc anything with creams, custards and such. With fruits and menthols I don't bother but I really enjoy picking out individual notes as opposed to a blend on those. On the lemonade I justified it by telling myself that strawberry has a tendency to fade, and being a "Strawbophile" I wasn't going to miss out :-D

I did the same thing on the Apple cinnamon scone, the first few days the apple was crisp and fresh on the tongue and the doughy scone was gooey, the cinnamon was almost like an after thought that warmed you up. Now the apple is far less pronounced, it has blended in to the scone making the whole mixture sweet. The cinnamon is more of a star now giving the impression of it coming straight out of the oven.

I'm a firm believer in, if it tastes good...vape it, it can steep while being used lol, that way everyday it tastes even better than the day before (gives you something to look forward too)

@Strontium Thanks very much man for the advice!!

Won't lie good to hear that its good off the bat! Had seen a few reviews saying the throat hit was hectic to start but glad thats not an issue! Excited for it to get here so I can fill up!

You definitely have the right outlook on these i think! Will let you know how they go, just gotta decide whats gonna get put into which atty now!

Will let you know how they go! Quite keen to find a good summer vape to change up from XXX! Judging by the variety of chilled vapes that are there I am sure I will be able find more than one winner!!

@GMacDiggity i can honestly say, hand on heart, that the 3 chilled juices I got were all smooth from day 1.
They do a Chilled Grape which is apparently pretty good from what I hear but I haven't tried it yet, I'll be ordering that and the red berries next. I. Sure one of the bunch will be a winner for you (my money's on the pineapple)
I'll be very interested to hear your take on them

@Strontium Awesome! Glad to hear they were good from the get go! Just arrived at the office now! Props to @YeOldeOke for shippping this morning and it arrived now after ordering late yesterday afternoon! Really amazing service!!!!

Will absolutely be putting some reviews together for them!

It's been an hour since your last post. So how's the chilled pineapple?

Hi guys
These are juice review threads
Please keep on topic.

If you have a review of the juice in the thread title, this is the place to share it

We like to keep these threads as much as possible on topic for the benefit of the future reader looking for juice reviews.

If you are asking general questions, please start a new thread elsewhere or in the vendor's subforum so the vendor can comment directly on the product

Thanks

Sorry @Silver it is all too easy to get side tracked in these threads, thanks for taking the time to course correct us!

On the note of reviews I've got a mini review for the Chilled Pineapple (once they are all fully steeped I will put all my ramblings into a nice neat format). @Strontium & @Tockit sorry for the delay, bit of a busy weekend! You guys were very correct, the chilled pineapple is some classy stuff! Here are my thoughts:

ADV Chilled Pineapple:
So while back I tried another SA made Pineapple ejuice.. and after inhaling what tasted like soap I decided it wasn't for me.. but then after seeing that this one seemingly tasted like actual pineapple rather than a sudsy mess my interest was piqued. After some really impressive service from @YeOldeOke my juice arrived the same day it was made, rewicked my Serpent Mini and off I went.

Maybe not the exact fresh pineapple but rather a slightly sweetened crisp pineapple juice with a mild chill throughout. (Maybe once it steeps more it will be more and more toward the real item, but whether it does or doesn't is not an issue as it is great as is!) It is not a complex juice, its one of those that it is what it says on the label and what a pleasure that is! The amount if times I buy a juice an need to double check what they were allegedly going for... with this it is exactly what you expect and want!

This is a really stellar juice, perfect for a casual summers day. I even made sure to go lie in the sun by the pool to give it a good field test, definitely what you want for a hot lazy day!

I will absolutely be reordering! Along with a bunch of the other chilled and just fruit vapes! This juice easily outperforms one that retails for double the price... an absolute bargain for a great mix! Can't wait to get involved with the rest of the offerings from E-cig.co.za

Sorry @Silver it is all too easy to get side tracked in these threads, thanks for taking the time to course correct us!

On the note of reviews I've got a mini review for the Chilled Pineapple (once they are all fully steeped I will put all my ramblings into a nice neat format). @Strontium & @Tockit sorry for the delay, bit of a busy weekend! You guys were very correct, the chilled pineapple is some classy stuff! Here are my thoughts:

ADV Chilled Pineapple:
So while back I tried another SA made Pineapple ejuice.. and after inhaling what tasted like soap I decided it wasn't for me.. but then after seeing that this one seemingly tasted like actual pineapple rather than a sudsy mess my interest was piqued. After some really impressive service from @YeOldeOke my juice arrived the same day it was made, rewicked my Serpent Mini and off I went.

Maybe not the exact fresh pineapple but rather a slightly sweetened crisp pineapple juice with a mild chill throughout. (Maybe once it steeps more it will be more and more toward the real item, but whether it does or doesn't is not an issue as it is great as is!) It is not a complex juice, its one of those that it is what it says on the label and what a pleasure that is! The amount if times I buy a juice an need to double check what they were allegedly going for... with this it is exactly what you expect and want!

This is a really stellar juice, perfect for a casual summers day. I even made sure to go lie in the sun by the pool to give it a good field test, definitely what you want for a hot lazy day!

I will absolutely be reordering! Along with a bunch of the other chilled and just fruit vapes! This juice easily outperforms one that retails for double the price... an absolute bargain for a great mix! Can't wait to get involved with the rest of the offerings from E-cig.co.za
Awesome input! I can't wait to try this one, hopefully there's some money left after the bills are paid tomorrow!

Back