All Day Vapes - Juice Reviews

K, so I ran the Chilled Pineapple through the Smok TFV8 baby beast using the V8 baby Q2 Core 0.4ohm @ 55W.
I had just finished the Apple and cinnamon scone and filled the tank, now I don't know if that muted the menthol or not but the first few hits, the pineapple really shone, really intense with not a whole heck of a lot of the chill effect. I didn't mind this as the pineapple flavour is still very vibrant and fresh. I know this sounds really obtuse but the first thing that crossed my mind was that the hot hits had warmed the chill effect away lolol ikr?

After about a quarter of a tank, I found the pineapple faded and the menthol chill came to the fore in a big way, this will put hair on your chest, hell it'll put hair on your eyeballs. The lazy day by the pool vape in a Melo III Mini just turned into an Arctic expedition. I now know how the Argentinian rugby team felt stranded in the Andes.
This juice is a bit of a Jeckyl and Mr Hyde, I guess this also shows that while juice flavours are highly subjective, a lot of what we feel about a juice is dependent of what equipment we use.
Personally I'll stick with running it through the Melo, firstly the juice lasts longer and secondly I find it a much more balanced blend.

Ps the apple cinnamon scone was brilliant through the Beast, want to try the Chilled Mint through it next.

Post post script:- just ran the chilled mint through it.....wow!!! Great balance, great flavour hit, sinuses clear forever.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the chilled lichi or grape yet?

This is not a review, just a response to the question.

I'm on my second bottle of chilled lychee and I really do enjoy it. In an RTA I get more of the cool menthol taste, decent TH bit doesn't knock your breath out of your lungs, in the Limitless Plus the Lychee comes through with a smooth menthol finish.

Limitless Pluss: 0.4ohm dual at 50 watts.

Gemini Mega: 0.4 ohms at 400 degrees F.

Note: I haven't steeped the juice for more than a week, planning to leave the second bottle for about 2 weeks and see how the flavour changes compared to the first.

I purchased 7 flavours from the beginning so I hav a few more to taste on my next order,but the 1 that stood out for me was the Cocolime panacotta,iv been through 200ml of it already,i just love this 1,to me it's a very rich,creamy coconut with the lime on the exhale,it just fills u up with awesome flavour and perfect for day or night, after 200mls I'm still not tired of it so for me that's a winner, so far...

Any reviews on the just fruit range? placed my order this morning. Must has chilled Pineapple in my life.

The only just fruit I have tried is the pineapple and lychee, but I think it needs a bit of steeping before the flavours really come in.

I am really enjoying the Chilled Grape, Chilled Red Berries, and the Strawberry Panna Cotta, they are epic! Will report back here once I have let them steep a bit more!

Finally was able to try my e-Cig Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta after a week of steeping. When I first changed to vaping I thought that steeping was a load of rubbish, but it does seem to actually round out the flavours ...

My mix was 60% PG / 40% VG and 18mg nicotine. Yes, I do sub-ohm this as I am still a pipe smoker (Peterson Irish Flake, wunderbar) and I need my throat hit and nic! I'm using the Melo 2, Vaporesso SS Hex coil and Smok alien @30W. I do want to try the black-ringed Vaporesso coils soon so I can use the better temp control and higher wattage of the Alien.

The liquid tastes great, slightly sweet blueberry and almost yogurt ice-cream flavour. There is a hint of coolness and the vape is smooth as silk for this type of blend. As the label states this is a ADV, so the flavours are 'gentle' in manner of speaking. Pleased that I have 100ml of this pleasant juice and am looking forward to trying their other blends. :aaaaa:

WP_20161102_001.jpg

So glad that I went straight for a 100ml of raspberry hazelnut scone! Instant favorite. Tasted exactly as I was expecting. This may be as close as I am going to get to an all day vape. Happiness :)

Also got a top up of my other staple , apple cinnamon scone. Still delicious :)

My first fruit only (pineapple lychee ) was a bit harsh when I just got it but now at almost a week steep the harshness is gone and it is a very enjoyable sweet juicy vape , reckon it might get even better with more time. Definitely taste both fruits and Iove the pineapple that they use. Very authentic pineapple flavor.

And then the kind folks sent me a little something extra (thanks again @YeOldeOke) strawberry yogurt panna cotta. I didn't buy it initially because I thought that it would be similar to the Forrest berry yogurt panna cotta (which I already have) . I was so wrong! It is very different. A nice sweet and creamy juice with the most "strawberryish" flavor of all the strawberry flavors I have tried so far. This may have been a clever drug dealer plan where they give me a bit for free to get me hooked so I will end up having to buy liters to feed my addiction. Didn't even worry about steeping this one , was a winner for me as a shake and vape

Got my shipment of chilled pineapple and chilled lychee, just fruit pineapple and lychee and a forest berry Panacotto. Stuffed it in a deep dark corner. I shall see them in a weeks time. I did drip some of the chilled lychee, the lychee very subtle but I expected this as it was the same when I got my first chilled pineapple. @YeOldOke, is there perhaps another fruit flavour in the chilled lychee? As I'm sure I'm getting a light hint of lemon.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

So glad that I went straight for a 100ml of raspberry hazelnut scone! Instant favorite. Tasted exactly as I was expecting. This may be as close as I am going to get to an all day vape. Happiness :)

Also got a top up of my other staple , apple cinnamon scone. Still delicious :)

My first fruit only (pineapple lychee ) was a bit harsh when I just got it but now at almost a week steep the harshness is gone and it is a very enjoyable sweet juicy vape , reckon it might get even better with more time. Definitely taste both fruits and Iove the pineapple that they use. Very authentic pineapple flavor.

And then the kind folks sent me a little something extra (thanks again @YeOldeOke) strawberry yogurt panna cotta. I didn't buy it initially because I thought that it would be similar to the Forrest berry yogurt panna cotta (which I already have) . I was so wrong! It is very different. A nice sweet and creamy juice with the most "strawberryish" flavor of all the strawberry flavors I have tried so far. This may have been a clever drug dealer plan where they give me a bit for free to get me hooked so I will end up having to buy liters to feed my addiction. Didn't even worry about steeping this one , was a winner for me as a shake and vape
I agree @Taytay ! The Strawberry Yogurt Panna Cotta is great, I can imagine the chilled yogurt like I'm eating it by the spoonful! I lose it a bit on a low-ohm-high-watt build, but a really tasty little number!

@Stosta to see you raving about these juices really makes me want to give this a bash! Because I have noticed we have similar taste profile preferences and fruity menthols rock! Will be placing an order soon

@Stosta to see you raving about these juices really makes me want to give this a bash! Because I have noticed we have similar taste profile preferences and fruity menthols rock! Will be placing an order soon
On my next order I will be asking @YeOldeOke to bump my menthol up a level, just to add a notch or two. I'm guessing that unless specified he does it at a mid-range. Could you PM me and confirm @YeOldeOke ?

The Chilled Pineapple is also delicious @Schnappie , but for me the Grape and Red Berries steal the show!

On my next order I will be asking @YeOldeOke to bump my menthol up a level, just to add a notch or two. I'm guessing that unless specified he does it at a mid-range. Could you PM me and confirm @YeOldeOke ?

The Chilled Pineapple is also delicious @Schnappie , but for me the Grape and Red Berries steal the show!
Order placed for all 3 :)

Placed my order Friday morning and it arrived Friday afternoon. Incredible service to mix, bottle and ship on the same day.

I got chilled grape, pineapple and red berries and I have to say at this pricepoint I cant believe how nice these juices are will def join my adv cycle without pinching my pocket. You can change between the flavours seemlessly on the ccell coils and they all taste great on the ceramic coils..

@YeOldeOke please dont stop doing what you are doing its awesome and I am a menthol addict so I can say your juices hold their own tastewise!

So far the Chilled Grape was good , not an ADV for me but still good very mild menthol which I like.

The Chilled Pineapple is a different story , nice strong menthol (well at least for me) had some coughing in the beginning (only cause I'm a pansy when it comes to menthol vapes and @YeOldeOke gave excellent advise on the 80/20 mix and 2mg nic). Also suspect might be cause I'm vaping it at 0.4ohms on the Cyclone/Reo combo , gives quite a kick.... I must say this 'cleans' my palate well and I can now taste other juices much better. I'm sure more steeping will make this ADV even better. If anyone are vaping this one on a dripper/BF please share your thoughts and build for it as I really can see this becoming my menthol ADV for a long time....

Thanks again for the great sage advise and prompt service , legend!

In the RDA no matter what build the first to hits you get the strong menthol hit and it mellows out a bit and you get the fruit flavour coming through. In my MAGE RTA the the flavours are more balanced, the menthol comes through more subtly, which I love.

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Strangely enough @Daniel , you're not the first person I've heard this from, but I really found the Grape to be a lot stronger than the Pineapple! I think there's something screwy with my taste buds!

I'm keen to try the red berry menthol, can see that being a winner. So far nothing comes close to the pineapple though, my 2nd bottle is almost "in sy moer in" @YeOldeOke needs to make a 1L size :-D

Some thoughts on a couple other juices:

Apple cinnamon scone:
This is a really good vape. Needs a good steep but once its given some time it really comes together into a delicious vape. Definitely important to like cinnamon for this one (although it is quite mild). Really enjoy this one as a hearty vape every now and then. Tastes like cake/scone batter with some fresh apples and cinnamon in the mix to me. Really nice as I love some cake batter!

Forest berry panna cotta:
Really great vape. Delicious berry taste in this one and a shockingly authentic panna cotta taste! I will definitely be reordering this one. Nothing hidden in there, it is what it says it is and that is exactly what you want! Only comment is I may go without the added menthol in it next time. Otherwise really great and worth getting!!

Strawberry lemonade:
Pretty solid juice. Not as much lemonade flavour to it as I would like so this has not been my favourite. I think a bit more tang would have made this a winner for me. But if you aren't looking for that in the juice then it will be worth a try!

Creme Brulee:
This one is really delicious, nice mild flavour which is really satisfying! Not an all day vape but when you are in the mood for a nice smooth vape this is the one! I think I will try the fig one for some added flavour in my next order but will keep this around for a nice easy vape when I'm in the mood. Really nice change of pace to have this one in the arsenal

Last edited:
Back