Reviewer: @Calvinh

Mod: Ijust S
Watts/Volts: Standard

Atomiser: Standard
Coil Resistance: 0.3ohm

Strength: 3mg

Price: R69.50 for 30ml = R 2.32 Per ml
Website: https://alldayvapes.co.za/product/e-liquid-apple-cinnamon-scone/

Website blurb: E-Liquid Apple Cinnamon Scone.

Picture:
apple-cinnamon-scone-png.80745

Reviewer Notes:
Born 22 December 2016
Tested 05 January 2017

Now first of all i am not a HUGE fan of cinnamon but thought since i have not tried Apple / Cinnamon vape wise i should give it a bash. Smell tests you can smell the Apple pops and leaves a slight tingle in your nose from the Cinnamon. On the inhale you can taste the tingle of the Cinnamon and on the Exhale i must say they got the genuine apple taste DAMN close. As i mentioned i am not a huge fan of these flavors but its definitely better than i expected.

Similar to: Nothing i have tried as yet.

Avoid if: You do not like Cinnamon or Apple

Final verdict : I would rate it 3 on the nom scale. (Personal Taste Wise)

Attachments

• Apple & Cinnamon Scone.png
    Apple & Cinnamon Scone.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 195
Company: All Day Vapes
Product Name: Toffee Apple

Mod: Pico Squeeze
Watts/Volts: Direct voltage

Atomiser: Coral BF RDA
Coil Resistance: 0.34
Wicking Material: Cotton Bacon

Website: https://alldayvapes.co.za/product/e-liquid-toffee-apple/

Website blurb: E-Liquid Toffee Apple
Reviewer Notes:
Super crisp apple flavour, with a caramelly/toffee note that envelops the vibrant apple with a warm caress. Yes, the apple and toffee are making sweet, sweet love in that bottle. The result of that coupling is a refreshing, smooth flavour that is more than the sum of it's parts. The first inhale is a sharp apple flavour, but the toffee/caramel (I can't decide which one) smooths out any harshness from the strong apple and gives you a smooth, sweet exhale.

So far, this is my favourite from All Day Vapes.
Thanks for the review nice and straight to the point. How long did you let it steep for? Curious to hear how it changes over a week or 2. Also have my eye on this one. So far the ADV Gold Menthol is very good but I can only review a week or so from now its barely 3 days old and tobacco's need a good steep imo

Thanks for the review nice and straight to the point. How long did you let it steep for? Curious to hear how it changes over a week or 2. Also have my eye on this one. So far the ADV Gold Menthol is very good but I can only review a week or so from now its barely 3 days old and tobacco's need a good steep imo
It was born on the 23rd of December. I vaped it fresh a few times then stashed it in the cupboard. It definitely improved a gazillion percent (impressive considering it was quite nice fresh) give it a week and you should be ready to rumble.

It was born on the 23rd of December. I vaped it fresh a few times then stashed it in the cupboard. It definitely improved a gazillion percent (impressive considering it was quite nice fresh) give it a week and you should be ready to rumble.
Sounds like a winner!

Hey @YeOldeOke

The Banana Custard Cake is absolutely fantastic. Was my first Bakery e-liquid, lovely stuff. See your web-site for the review. I was wondering how pronounced the chocolate is on the Irish Cream Pie? Haven't found a chocolate vape I enjoy yet.

Otherwise, great ADV. Thanks :clap:

Juice : Coco lime Yogurt Pannal Cotta

Reviewer: @Calvinh

Mod: Ijust S
Watts/Volts: Standard

Atomiser: Standard
Coil Resistance: 0.3ohm

Price: R69.50 for 30ml = R 2.32 Per ml
Website: this https://alldayvapes.co.za/product/e-liquid-cocolime-yogurt-panna-cotta/

Website blurb: E-Liquid Coconut and lime Yogurt Panna cotta

Picture:
20170105_172941-jpg.81405

Reviewer Notes:
Born 22 December 2016
Tested 05 January 2017

This one steeped slightly longer then the rest and I am happy it did. The smell changed to this Yogurt lime goodness and the vape was smooth and lime but not too overpowering. I found it also nice to mix some of this with some sweeter juices as it gives it a nice sweet and sour type taste. Good juice

Similar to: Lime tasting stuffs

Avoid if: You do not like lime

Final verdict : I would rate it 4 on the nom scale its very nomnom

Attachments

• 20170105_172941.jpg
    20170105_172941.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 159
Toffee apple:
After only a few day steep I was really impressed with this flavour,can taste the fresh apple with just the right amount of 'syrup',I don't usually enjoy apple flavours but really enjoyed this 1 as it's not overpowering

Irish Cookie Shake - Signature Range:

There has clearly been serious effort with this one. The room note is incredible, smells creamy with marula. The taste is complex, very creamy, hints of mint, chocolate and marula. Perfectly balanced ... lovely stuff. Worth the money, if you can afford it these days. Well done @YeOldeOke :)

Strawberry Lemon Scone

After a week I couldn't wait any longer so tried all the flavours I had recently ordered. Know they need time still to steep but this one flavour stood out so much. It's smooth, strawberry is creamy, not too sweet and hint of lemon on exhale makes it awesome.

Thanks.

Melon Mix:
Tried it on day 7,as I expected,nice fruity melons with the cantaloupe being more pronounced,to me it doesnt change much the more it steeps but still my favourite as I love melons,an ADV for me,good 1 @YeOldeOke ,I waited a long time for this request!

Juice : Chilled Liquorice

Reviewer: @umzungu

Mod: A variety of Picos & Reos

Atomiser: Hadaly/ Ol16, Melo 3
Coil Resistance: Variety

Strength: 4mg

So I normally don't review juices as I find all of our tastes differ. However in the case of this juice I making an exception. I am not a fan of aniseed based juices and not a liquorice fan. However I decided to buy this juice, mostly out of curiosity and because some of the comments intrigued me.

I know it is conventional to review a juice as if it were food or a drink and describe a flavour profile. In this case however I think it misses the essence of this juice. It is cool and cleansing, and not mouthfuls of flavour - despite this it is one of the most satisfying vapes I have encountered.

Lets face it nobody smokes stinkies for the flavour - however there is something satisfying about it. Similarly this juice for me is soothing and satisfying without being about the flavour. Test this over a longer period. Although it might not be your first choice on a single test - like myself you might find yourself reaching for it more often than not, initially as a palate cleanser to clear the sweet and fruit and later, like me as an immensely satisfying "digital tobacco".

Will definitely be ordering again!

Thanks for this review @umzungu
I agree that some juices need to be vaped for quite a while and even if they taste a bit different or strange in the beginning, some do grow on you. Others dont but a few do. Has happened to me on a few juices.

Last edited:
Juice : Chilled Liquorice

Reviewer: @umzungu

Mod: A variety of Picos & Reos

Atomiser: Hadaly/ Ol16, Melo 3
Coil Resistance: Variety

Strength: 4mg

So I normally don't review juices as I find all of our tastes differ. However in the case of this juice I making an exception. I am not a fan of aniseed based juices and not a liquorice fan. However I decided to buy this juice, mostly out of curiosity and because some of the comments intrigued me.

I know it is conventional to review a juice as if it were food or a drink and describe a flavour profile. In this case however I think it misses the essence of this juice. It is cool and cleansing, and not mouthfuls of flavour - despite this it is one of the most satisfying vapes I have encountered.

Lets face it nobody smokes stinkies for the flavour - however there is something satisfying about it. Similarly this juice for me is soothing and satisfying without being about the flavour. Test this over a longer period. Although it might not be your first choice on a single test - like myself you might find yourself reaching for it more often than not, initially as a palate cleanser to clear the sweet and fruit and later, like me as an immensely satisfying "digital tobacco".

Will definitely be ordering again!

Agreed. This is a fantastically understated Anise masterpiece. The anise/liquorice is not overpowering and provides a subtle background flavor without being intrusive. I gooi this one on my "menthol days" and it never disappoints!

Finally got round to doing a build on my Tsunami for the Cinnana Snickerdoodle Signature range juice I ordered. It was steeped for two weeks and vaped on a dual coil twisted SS316L build. As I mentioned on the website, it's like vaping Nuttikrust biscuits with a lingering taste/smell of creamy banana. Fantastic juice and the cinnamon is just right. It's most certainly worth trying out either way - well done @YeOldeOke .

Picked up a bunch of ADV's juices so will combine these reviews. Mod and atomizer were identical for all. I will specify coil and wattage as needed. Ran a minimum of two tanks of each liquid through each tank and dripped for 20-30 minutes on the RDA.

Mod:
RX 2/3
Atomizers:
Augvape Merlin Mini - 0.5 ohm 22g Kanthal
Goblin V3 - 0.5 ohm 22g Kanthal
Vaporesso Gemini 0.42 ohm 26g Kanthal and 0.31 26g 316 Stainless
Stillaire v1 - 0.21 ohm 22g Kanthal
Wick:
Kendo Vape Gold

All juices were steeped for 12 days, shaken once a day for the first 3. Then subsequently vaped over the course of a week.

Choc Mint Shake - 10/10
Absolutely loved this one. I will be ordering this one a lot in future. Exatly what it says on the tin: delicious cream chocolate and mint milkshake. Smelled delicious when I first got it, and tasted exactly like it smelled. AWESOME!!! Highly recommended!

Hazelnut raspberry scone - 7/10

Had very little describable smell when I got it so did not have super high hopes for this one. Was pleasantly surprised. Rounded nutty taste on the initial draw with a crisp light berry taste following shortly behind. I'll be up front and say that I am not super fond of berry juice. Paulie's Blueberry cupcake is downright delicious, but every other berry juice I have tried has left me cold. This one was a pleasant surprise though. I might not vape it all day, but I like it enough to enjoy it after dinner two or three times a week.

Worth while to try and I will most likely pick it up again at some distant point in the future, but would not be in my Armageddon must have list.

ADV Gold Liquorice - 9/10

Ran this exclusively in my Kayfun 3.1 ES like all my other tobacco flavoured juices. Can't stand tobacco stuff as direct lung hit. Have tried a few other tobacco juices, this has now become my second favourite. Mild tobacco taste with a strong Anise hit as a secondary. Really enjoyed this one. enough to order another batch a week after I started vaping this. Blew through 30ml in a week, which for me, on the Kayfun, is a lot.

Definitely recommended!

Crem Brulee - 7/10

Never had the actual dessert, so no point of reference, but the juice is pretty good. Flavour is very subtle though, mildly complex, but subtle. Thus it leaves you wanting a bit more in that department. Its nice, sweet and creamy, but not life changing.

Recommended if you like sweet and want to try something a bit more posh and subtle, might try again, but it would not be my go-to juice.

Toffee Apple - With the right coil/wick 5/10, 2/10 with the wrong build

Your build makes a MASSIVE difference on this one!It gave me a hell of a time. Tried it in all the above atomizers and battled to keep trying it. I tried multiple different builds in each atomizer as well, but for some reason it kept having a harsh unpleasant throat hit. On the above builds and everything else it had a prominent, very nice crisp apple taste, but no caramel taste and horrible throat destroying hit.

Finally out of desperation I threw in a 1.2 ohm fused clapton build in the Merlin, and low and behond!! The flavour profile was completely different!!! I now had a nice and mild 50% caramel with a subtle 50% apple. Much sweeter than before and now very vapeable. Quite sweet though

Not quite my taste and gave me a hell of a time to get it decent, but not bad in the end.

Hope this is helpful and let me know if I screwed something up

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback and the reviews @Lurkzilla
Much appreciated

The Fig Creme Brulee is vaping better and better. After a while I get so sick of fruit and other normal juices, and then I received this juice. Completely different, takes a while to get used to but now I'm reaching for it more and more. Worth a try, one of those quality juices that suddenly become a favourite. Great recipe @YeOldeOke :thumbup:

Company: All Day Vapes
Product Name: Signature Range Pineapple Shake

Mod: G-Priv
Watts/Volts: 80W - 250°C

Atomiser: Augvape Merlin RDTA
Coil Resistance: 0.108 Twisted Titanium 26G Dual Coil 8 Wraps
Wicking Material: Cotton Bacon V2

Strength: 18mg
Blend: 50PG/50VG

Reviewer Notes:

As I mentioned in my review on the company's website, my first experience with a pineapple e-liquid was gross beyond words. I figured I'd try once more, seeing that I enjoy most of the other juices made by All Day Vapes. The overall quality of this is experienced in the smoothness of the vape and the way the flavours mix. The pineapple is subtle, and there is mint and some cherry. I'd never vaped cherry before, so I didn't place that so well - at first I thought it was a sweet nutty flavour. The milkiness is very much present, not creamy at all. The sweetness is as it should be.

I'm enjoying this juice very much and I can vape this all day, or morning rather, as I've been doing. As smooth a vape as you can get, especially at the blends/strength I need.

:thumbup:

Choc mint:
A very rich chocolate milkshake with peppermint crisp inside,this has been steeping for about 2months now and it is so good,for some reason I only enjoy it at nights,I cant vape it day time

Irish cookie shake:
I have no idea what irish cookie suppose to taste like but I love this juice,its just a very rich,creamy,complex juice that any dessert lover will enjoy

Pineapple shake:
Rich creamy milkshake with just the right amount of pineapple,lovely all day vape

Strawberry delight:
Not sure how this suppose to taste but its very good,its not an overpowering strawberry but just the nice touch with creaminess

Howzit boys and girls. So i bought ADV forest berry panacota and gave it a mix. Everyone was raving about this diy premix. Now i know that it needs min 3 days steep, but i was a bit impatient and took a tester. The flavour is very muted. For the guys thats crazy about this juice, and what wattage are u vaping it? My setup is a twisted 0.5 kanthan al 25w. Does this juice like higher wattage or is it just a case that it needs its steeping time

Howzit boys and girls. So i bought ADV forest berry panacota and gave it a mix. Everyone was raving about this diy premix. Now i know that it needs min 3 days steep, but i was a bit impatient and took a tester. The flavour is very muted. For the guys thats crazy about this juice, and what wattage are u vaping it? My setup is a twisted 0.5 kanthan al 25w. Does this juice like higher wattage or is it just a case that it needs its steeping time
Scratch that. Had a bit of vapers tongue. Half a glass of lemon water and im truly impressed with the juice

Anyone tried the Irish Cookie Shake or Strawberry Lemon Scone DIY?
Ive been eyeing the Mocha Panacota, but im just afraid that it will be a artificial coffee taste that most juices have

I bought the Forest Berry Panacota last week and its just pure bliss. So i want to try other as well, but there are so many to choose from

Back