All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

It should also be noted I don't use sucrose/sucralose/artificial sweeteners. Never been a fan, and sucrose gunks up coils pretty fast. I'm also not sure about inhalation. It's probably OK.

Hey @YeOldeOke

Are you planning on adding some fresh fruity flavours in the future? (i.e. without the panna cotta or parfait base)

Hey @YeOldeOke

Are you planning on adding some fresh fruity flavours in the future? (i.e. without the panna cotta or parfait base)

That would be easy, they're pretty uncomplicated. Not sure what the support for Just FruitTM :D would be? All those interested please say 'Aye'. :)

I specifically didn't use a pure coffee flavour in the mocha because I find the coffees harsh. I replaced the coffee with capucinno which seems to solve that problem.
I will give it a try next month when my budget is less limited by things such as vapecon specials :D

Although I will only be there in "Force" and not Body... I have employed the services of an Avatar.

How about a Milky cereal vape, without fruit, something along the lines of fruit loops without the "heavy Lemon" taste.

5 votes for Just Fruit. Pineapple, melon. Noted. :)

Cereal and cheese cake not on the immediate horizon, but noted. We are working on some bakery and maybe milkshaky-type vapes in the next couple of weeks.

5 votes for Just Fruit. Pineapple, melon. Noted. :)

Cereal and cheese cake not on the immediate horizon, but noted. We are working on some bakery and maybe milkshaky-type vapes in the next couple of weeks.
Bakery and milkshake vapes sounds very good

I must say, I snuck in an early taste of these juices last night, and everyone was tasty, so I'm looking forward to tasting them more!

I have the Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta in my Goblin Mini ATM and it is already really good with no steeping. What a win @YeOldeOke !

ADVHandCheck.jpg

I did have to decant my stock into Unicorn Bottles as there was no way in hell I could fill the Goblin Mini using the dripper that comes with the bottle. But I prefer all my juices in Unicorns, I'm rainbowy and stuff.

Back