All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

I must say, I snuck in an early taste of these juices last night, and everyone was tasty, so I'm looking forward to tasting them more!

I have the Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta in my Goblin Mini ATM and it is already really good with no steeping. What a win @YeOldeOke !

View attachment 65433

I did have to decant my stock into Unicorn Bottles as there was no way in hell I could fill the Goblin Mini using the dripper that comes with the bottle. But I prefer all my juices in Unicorns, I'm rainbowy and stuff.
What was your order ratio? 70/30?

I will try this weekend. I ordered 80/20 and tried the cherry parfait on day 2 was still a bit harsh but I did not expect it to be shake and vape.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

What was your order ratio? 70/30?

I will try this weekend. I ordered 80/20 and tried the cherry parfait on day 2 was still a bit harsh but I did not expect it to be shake and vape.

It was indeed 70/30 at 3mg. I did drip a bit of the Cherry and agree it seemed to have a big TH, but didn't vape enough of it to come to a full conclusion on it.

Someone did mention something about adding a drop of distilled water to reduce the TH of a juice, I will see if I can find the post and confirm for you.

DW will reduce TH. It lightens the vape considerably. I personally don't like it.

Let the juice steep. I've been vaping some through the night that's steeped for 3 weeks and really enjoying it. Just gets betterer and betterer :D

DW will reduce TH. It lightens the vape considerably. I personally don't like it.

Let the juice steep. I've been vaping some through the night that's steeped for 3 weeks and really enjoying it. Just gets betterer and betterer :D
I also enjoy a good throat hit as I mostly MTL.

Do you know what ratio to use if you want to add DW @YeOldeOke ? How many drops per 100mls?

DW - start at 3%, can go up to 10%

Drops are difficult. Depends on the drop size. If you have a syringe or scale it's easy. At a guess I'd say 3% is around 6 drops/10ml

Don't do the whole 100ml at first, just decant about 10ml to test else you may regret it.

I'm vaping the Cherry Parfait ( 3week old) in a Goblin Mini at 70/30 4mg at the moment. I get little TH. But I'm used to TH

Couldnt wait for the steeping. Tried the Mocha Panna Cotta and Litchi Parfait, without steeping the Panna Cotta is good, but will require a bit of steeping, the litchi is really nice and already vapable. Will steep the Creme Brulee a while more, all in all I am very satisfied. Great job @YeOldeOke

Couldnt wait for the steeping. Tried the Mocha Panna Cotta and Litchi Parfait, without steeping the Panna Cotta is good, but will require a bit of steeping, the litchi is really nice and already vapable. Will steep the Creme Brulee a while more, all in all I am very satisfied. Great job @YeOldeOke

@E.T. @Stosta @boxerulez Good to hear. Strange how perceptions differ. I would have said steeping time - from shortest to longest - would be:
Creme Brulee
Panna Cotta
Parfait the longest.

If anyone plays around with DW and finds they prefer it please note on order and I will add. Generally whatever DW you add will replace PG, so a 80/20 VG/PG will become 80/15/5 VG/PG/DW for instance.

can we get some reviews please ... i have my finger on the trigger
Still steeping boet, sorry, but I can confirm the ones that I have tasted was vapeable as shake and vape just harsh on throat hit which I dislike.

Just pull the trigger. I am pretty sure we will all be happy after steep.

thanks can you maybe also include that in the invoice just as an fyi to potential customers
my order might be big as am getting my work colleagues involved as well :ANGEL:

@Bearshare That's a good idea, I'll implement it.

Sounds great, looking forward to it. Remember to add an extra day for shipment as we make to order.

@YeOldeOke

Bru its genius.

Forrest berry and creme brulee is amazing. Little throat hit left but much better after 4 days steep. Will keep on dripping a few shots every day... The chocolate might need a few days more than the creme.

Really happy so far!

@YeOldeOke the mocha pana cotta is great without steeping, can't describe the taste just a small hint of coffee and ..... f knows but tastes great.

I decided to fill my limitless rdta with forrest berry

ahhhhrrrrrmagarrrrrd

It is amazing. God used to the TH after 5 hits now i cant stop. Chainvaping it like a locomotive.

Thanks boet. Thanks.

Purchase was so worth it!

can we get some reviews please ... i have my finger on the trigger
Yep! I have been seriously impressed so far with all seven flavours I got. Also waiting for a bit of a steep before I put anything down though!

Thanks for the feedback guys. I appreciate all input. I'm keeping my eye on the comments re Cherry to see if I should back it off a notch.

@YeOldeOke refilled another tank Forrerst Berry Panacotta.... STILL awesome.

Yea the Forest Berry is one of my favourites as well. :)
You vape it in the Limitless. At what power? I know you don't like TH. :D

Let me know after a weeks steep how they all go re TH please.

Last edited:
@YeOldeOke

Bru its genius.

Forrest berry and creme brulee is amazing. Little throat hit left but much better after 4 days steep. Will keep on dripping a few shots every day... The chocolate might need a few days more than the creme.

Really happy so far!

Chocolate is a difficult flavour, it always needs more steeping time.

@YeOldeOke the mocha pana cotta is great without steeping, can't describe the taste just a small hint of coffee and ..... f knows but tastes great.

The Mocha also contains some chocolate so will improve with steep.

Yea the Forest Berry is one of my favourites as well. :)
You vape it in the Limitless. At what power? I know you don't like TH. :D

Let me know after a weeks steep how they all go re TH please.

0.54ohm coils @ 55watt

@YeOldeOke today I am getting a hint of Menthol on the inhale... it is just getting better. There is menthol in there? Or is my senses lieing to me?

Back