All Day Vapes - New e-Juice Flavours

A new range announced Saturday - described here.

Let me add the first flavour in our Signature range to this thread.

e-liquid-chocmint-shake.png

E-Liquid Chocmint Shake

Chocolate and mint shake – refreshing, rich, smooth and silky.

Last edited:
Can never have too much fruity menthols!

@Schnappie The menthols seem to be popular. We have quite a few, but as I am personally not a menthol fan I'd be interested in all suggestions from menthol fans. We cannot promise to accommodate but will certainly try.

Another milkshake in our Signature range.
Flavour #42

e-liquid-pineapple-shake.png

Pineapple Shake

Happy to announce a new flavour - Cinnana Snickerdoodle - in our Signature range.

e-liquid-cinnana-snickerdoodle.png

Warm, freshly baked soft cookie with banana and cinnamon.

@rev2xtc requested this flavour profile. Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Can't wait to try this. Thanks @YeOldeOke

If it's anything like your creations this will be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@rev2xtc I've discussed this with you but maybe I should just point it out here for the information of all.

In requesting the flavour you referred to Derailed as the general direction you wanted the juice to follow. I've never tasted Derailed, and probably never will. So this is not an attempt at a copy in any way. It may coincidentally be close to it or a universe apart, I wouldn't know nor care.

I did not even Google for a Derailed recipe/clone. There is a very good reason I refuse to make copies - it contaminates my thought when doing recipes. I'd much rather my recipes be totally unique to me than to start thinking like others - be their juices good or bad. There are virtually infinite ways to combine flavours so no need to follow others.

Personally methinks the result is great. We'll see what others think. I hope it hits the spot for you and all feedback, neg or pos, and suggestions are always welcomed.

Thanks @YeOldeOke I appreciated your honesty when we discussed the flavors and your openness to try something new. It was clearly stated you will not try to clone any recipe or juice but try to make something with the flavor profiles I described.

I enjoy your juices and I look forward to trying your unique concoction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@umzungu I've been meaning to comment on this review for a long time, but have never gotten around to it.

Juice : Chilled Liquorice

Reviewer: @umzungu

Mod: A variety of Picos & Reos

Atomiser: Hadaly/ Ol16, Melo 3
Coil Resistance: Variety

Strength: 4mg

So I normally don't review juices as I find all of our tastes differ. However in the case of this juice I making an exception. I am not a fan of aniseed based juices and not a liquorice fan. However I decided to buy this juice, mostly out of curiosity and because some of the comments intrigued me.

I know it is conventional to review a juice as if it were food or a drink and describe a flavour profile. In this case however I think it misses the essence of this juice. It is cool and cleansing, and not mouthfuls of flavour - despite this it is one of the most satisfying vapes I have encountered.

Lets face it nobody smokes stinkies for the flavour - however there is something satisfying about it. Similarly this juice for me is soothing and satisfying without being about the flavour. Test this over a longer period. Although it might not be your first choice on a single test - like myself you might find yourself reaching for it more often than not, initially as a palate cleanser to clear the sweet and fruit and later, like me as an immensely satisfying "digital tobacco".

Will definitely be ordering again!

What stands out for me is this is spot on to what I intended with this juice. I aimed to bring more of this type of profile out but never got round to it. So many flavours - so little time.

When I first quit smoking I never wanted mouthfuls of complicated flavour, just a profile that will satisfy along the lines that cigs satisfied me. In fact, the opposite to craving flavours happened to me, I started craving the gross taste cigs left in my mouth. I even went on a mission, and failed, to create such a gross flavour. :D 'Tobacco's' simply did not come close to being anything like a smoke, no matter how much Dark Fire, Dirty Neutral Base or 'tobacco' flavours I played with.

So I set out to make a few simple flavours that hit the satisfaction centre in my decomposing brain. Fruits didn't do it.

This Chilled Liquorice was one such flavour that gave me satisfaction. We have a few on site that fall into this category - not really mouthfuls of flavour but a simple satisfaction. I think we will mark them out into a separate category maybe, just to inform folks.

But I wonder if there is interest in more flavours that fall into this category - not a blast of flavour but satisfying?

Maybe I can get some responses from you guys on it.

@umzungu I've been meaning to comment on this review for a long time, but have never gotten around to it.

What stands out for me is this is spot on to what I intended with this juice. I aimed to bring more of this type of profile out but never got round to it. So many flavours - so little time.

When I first quit smoking I never wanted mouthfuls of complicated flavour, just a profile that will satisfy along the lines that cigs satisfied me. In fact, the opposite to craving flavours happened to me, I started craving the gross taste cigs left in my mouth. I even went on a mission, and failed, to create such a gross flavour. :D 'Tobacco's' simply did not come close to being anything like a smoke, no matter how much Dark Fire, Dirty Neutral Base or 'tobacco' flavours I played with.

So I set out to make a few simple flavours that hit the satisfaction centre in my decomposing brain. Fruits didn't do it.

This Chilled Liquorice was one such flavour that gave me satisfaction. We have a few on site that fall into this category - not really mouthfuls of flavour but a simple satisfaction. I think we will mark them out into a separate category maybe, just to inform folks.

But I wonder if there is interest in more flavours that fall into this category - not a blast of flavour but satisfying?

Maybe I can get some responses from you guys on it.

You definitely hitting on something important here @YeOldeOke
For newer vapers and even some experienced folk

For "workhorse vaping" I prefer something simpler and not too complicated

I usually do ok if its quite strong in flavour because my equipment is relatively tamer and lower powered but i think a simple classic goes a long way in helping to nail the workhorse adv
(in my opinion)

You definitely hitting on something important here @YeOldeOke
For newer vapers and even some experienced folk

For "workhorse vaping" I prefer something simpler and not too complicated

I usually do ok if its quite strong in flavour because my equipment is relatively tamer and lower powered but i think a simple classic goes a long way in helping to nail the workhorse adv
(in my opinion)

@Silver You're right. The strength of the flavour is a problem because varying factors play into it: the vaper's preference, their 'flavour perception' and the power of the equipment. A perennial problem for the commercial mixer.

What brought this to my mind again is yesterday we were testing quite a complicated mix we were working on and when I took a draw it was "Wowsers! Freshly baked hot bread right out of the oven! De-bloody-licious!!"

Next thought. "But they gonna want some jam or something on it". :( Which is going to ruin the "Wow!".

A complex mix with only one resulting flavour, primarily. All flavours support and build one resulting flavour without the vaper being able to identify the supporting flavours individually. That's how I like it. But most (I think) don't.

Anyways, back to the subject. I said we have a few flavours that fall into the category, but that is the 'not in your face' category. The Chilled Liquorice is different, to me, it simply satisfies. This was the kind of flavour profile I wanted to explore more. The result must be not too strong, max two discernible flavours that don't try to emulate anything but simply satisfies the craving. What @umzungu called a 'digital tobacco'. I still believe that's the best profile for people trying to quit, and I am very interested what others think.

Back