All Things Reo

Are any of the other Reonauts experiencing condensation build up issues in the drip tip? Every now and then I get some very diluted juice in my mouth after a bit of heavy chain vaping. I'm using the standard black plastic drip tip and was thinking that this problem could be exacerbated by sub ohm heat?

Nope I haven't experienced it Markus...

Are any of the other Reonauts experiencing condensation build up issues in the drip tip? Every now and then I get some very diluted juice in my mouth after a bit of heavy chain vaping. I'm using the standard black plastic drip tip and was thinking that this problem could be exacerbated by sub ohm heat?
Have never had that, but you explanation sounds feasible. Easy solution is another Reo so you can alternate:).

I do get some condensation in my drip tip as well . I now use another drip tip with a kind of recess inside. It seems to help a bit. Just don't turn the Reo upside down. Wipe it out at night and ready to go again.
1571209-3.jpg
1571209-2.jpg

Problem is they just don't arrive once they leave New York :rolleyes:??

Problem is they just don't arrive once they leave New York :rolleyes:??
The wait is agony, hang in there. Remember one of CVS's arrived after about 2 months and he got a replacement from Rob in the mean time. Then bought the original one at a bargain. That guy has a nose for a bargain! Wonder if @JimmyZee has received his yet?

The wait is agony, hang in there. Remember one of CVS's arrived after about 2 months and he got a replacement from Rob in the mean time. Then bought the original one at a bargain. That guy has a nose for a bargain! Wonder if @JimmyZee has received his yet?
lol I do hey... have you contacted rob to notify him that your package has not arrived? paying 500 bucks for shipping you cant wait that long with out making some noise. Rob is a reasonable guy I actually called him and spoke directly with him. Very nice guy

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Yes, I've contacted them (reos@... as well as support@...), received a "snotty answer that the couple grand parcel is not stucked at New york. I don't mind waiting but what gets me is that it left N.Y on the 6'th of April and still it hasn't been scanned by our local customs, JAMAICA N.Y is one of the very few direct flights between the States and Oliver Thambo. I will phone him if nothing happens by the end of this week.

Not yet Looks like its going for a 2nd round of customs clearance o_O
Customs Clearance
Your item is being processed by customs in SOUTH AFRICA at 7:43 am on April 15, 2014.

Sorry to hear guys. Must be extremely frustrating

I have to just say that when you have had a day out with family and you haven't vaped much and you get back to your kennel and you put a fresh battery in your REO and you sit back and create huge clouds of vapour and taste that life is pretty great at that stage! I do love Erica!

I was thinking almost the same thing but just from another angle, @Rob Fisher. After around 10 day of only Reos, when I got back and did fruity juices in the Aerotank and mPT3, thought to myself - this is really not as good as the Reo.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes , i am very happy with my new device and have finally got round to posting a pic , although you've already seen her in a few different outfits courtesy of @Cape vaping supplies. ive rewicked twice already and so far have vaped monroe, fuzion gummy blood, and now pink spot on her. first full day of reoville was perfect. Now to start reading this thread back to front o_O 20140415_225704.jpg

Next task will be learning how to scale down pictures :eek:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes , i am very happy with my new device and have finally got round to posting a pic , although you've already seen her in a few different outfits courtesy of @Cape vaping supplies. ive rewicked twice already and so far have vaped monroe, fuzion gummy blood, and now pink spot on her. first full day of reoville was perfect. Now to start reading this thread back to front o_O View attachment 4024
Looking good man!

Next task will be learning how to scale down pictures :eek:

If you are using a windows pc, open the pic in Paint, there will be a resize option, resize it to 50%. Then click "file" -> "save as" and save it as a jpeg to a location of your choice. Once the file has saved right click on it in windows explorer and select "properties". There you will see the file size, if the size is 500kb or less you are good to go. If it is still around 1mb repeat the process above with a lower percentage till you get the desired file size.

Hope that helps.

Thanks bhavz and matthee . I am still carefully considering the name

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

REO web site down again! :oops:

I wonder if it's sub ohm or brass doors?

Back