All Things Reo

Can u use any atomiser , tanks etc on it ? Or come with his own specific one ?

You can use any atty on it if I am not mistaken but the bottom fed drippers are the best for it.

The strength of the reo is that you can have the benefit of the dripper in terms of flavour, throat hit and vapour with the convenience of a tank. The squeeze bottle holds the juice for you (tank aspect) and when you squonk (squeeze) it, the action wets the wick and coil and the atty behaves like a dripper.

So all in all, the purist vape of a dripper with the convenience of a tankomiser/clearomiser.

So, seems the Reo Woodvils were all sold in a flash and the new low sub-ohm kits should be available by around 20 March. What is next? The modmaster says:
RkntqvL.jpg

:D Reoville, Woodville, Longwaitville - apologies! I think I'm just jealous.

:D Reoville, Woodville, Longwaitville - apologies! I think I'm just jealous.
Lol, it is just a one person business still believing in the personal touch. And not interested in becoming a chain store.

What I find amazing is the following this one man business has created!

What I find amazing is the following this one man business has created!
good product and quality in the craftsmanship, also helps that he does the quality control himself, not some Chinese 6 yr old working for crayons and a coloring book

suspense is done package delivered

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Notice the silence. I assume one of awe and happiness...

hows the juice?

image.jpg

Now I understand what Reoville is all about.??

hows the juice?

I've juiced up with one of my mixes so I can compare to what is in my nauty. Juice does taste different.

Thanks for all the extras @CVS, you are awesome. I will test drive those samples and let you know.

cool bro. dont forget to change cotton when you try the heathers.

Congrats @vaalboy, and welcome to Reoville. Glad you are enjoying that beautiful little one. Are you a member of ECF? If so, please register your Reo household at the end of this thread. If not, let me know and will register for you. Enjoy experimenting with the Reo.

I'm a little jealous Markus! Please bring it to the club meeting on Thursday! I NEED to touch and feel it!
Ask him to bring an extra bottle for you to put some Menthol in it to vape on the Mini.

Enjoy it @vaalboy !

- tell us how it compares to what you are used to.

Congrats @vaalboy, and welcome to Reoville. Glad you are enjoying that beautiful little one. Are you a member of ECF? If so, please register your Reo household at the end of this thread. If not, let me know and will register for you. Enjoy experimenting with the Reo.

I see ECF has been down for maintenance the whole day, but will register when they back up and running.

Enjoy it @vaalboy !

- tell us how it compares to what you are used to.

Thanks, am planning to do a full comparison as this is my first experience with a rebuildable but am going to give it a week or so in order to get a better perspective. I've already sucked 6ml and killed one 18490 since 5 ish today :eek:

Back