Ammit MTL RDA and Beserker MTL RDA

Room Fogger

Reviewer, Reonaut and Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Ok, so it has really been a MTL weekend for me. I got a Ammit MTL RDA as well as a Beserker MTL RDA on Friday as I am looking for something to sit on the Coppervape and Reo’s and my Furyan when that arrives.

Of the 2 the Beserker feels a lot heavier and I think the quality with thicker walls etc makes one think that it will be better than the Ammit, which has a very thin and light top cap. Decided to try both with the coils supplied, the Beserker with the biggest airflow adapter and set to biggest airhole, and the Ammit with all airholes open.

On the Ammit I like the top airflow and it is easy to adjust, very easy build deck, it is reasonably quiet, I haven’t been able to oversquonk it yet, airflow was smooth and the flavour was good. Dislikes was the top cap sometimes not seating properly the first time.

On the Beserker I like the build and feel, the deep juicewell, and the variety of options regarding the airflow with the inserts, and the flavour was good. Dislikes, the airflow is quite noisy, it is not always smooth, your wicking can seriously affect the airflow, and you have to replace the airflow adapter to change the draw.

Verdict: I need a lot more time with both of them, and a lot more different options still need to be explored. At this stage I am a bit biased towards the Ammit due to the ease of use, but the Beserker will definately have a presence as well. I am also still trying to get the wicking perfect on both of them. @Captain Chaos , I hope that this limited feedback will assist.
B36E0810-8E55-4DDB-84B6-F48B46ABBE3D.jpeg

Last edited:
Great feedback

Do you see any of these Rdas replacing your Siren 2 RTA in the near future?

Great feedback

Do you see any of these Rdas replacing your Siren 2 RTA in the near future?
In all honestly, in the short term, no. But not because the Siren 2 is so much better, but because of the fact that the address different needs for me. The RDA ‘s will be used for squonking and the tank for my treats.

I think that with carefull tweaking and testing a person may be able to mirror the performance of the Siren 2. I am enjoying the new RDA’s because I suppose the tinkering is a challenge as well to see where it can lead to, but it is going to be a journey. Maybe that’s why the is another Siren 2 on the way soon :D , just for incase.

Nice comparison just a suggestion why not swap the two RDAs the Berseker will look much better in the Reo being 18mm

Hopefully my two will arrive month end then I'll try do a video review.

Nice comparison just a suggestion why not swap the two RDAs the Berseker will look much better in the Reo being 18mm

Hopefully my two will arrive month end then I'll try do a video review.
Hi @Daniel , I agree and actually tried that but the Reo did not fire with the Beserker on, will have to pay my expert a visit, @antonherbst may be able to figure it out. Will have a look as there are 2 bf pins,maybe one is longer than the other. That was the look I wanted to go for.:D

Hi @Daniel , I agree and actually tried that but the Reo did not fire with the Beserker on, will have to pay my expert a visit, @antonherbst may be able to figure it out. Will have a look as there are 2 bf pins,maybe one is longer than the other. That was the look I wanted to go for.:D
Always welcome to ask for help and i will surely come past on monday or tuesday when i have my new toy in hand.

Always welcome to ask for help and i will surely come past on monday or tuesday when i have my new toy in hand.
Tuesday, final camera testing tonight. I’m actually more excited about your new toy than my boring experiment. But I’m sure we will get around to the RDA’s between the ooh and ahhs :D

Tuesday, final camera testing tonight. I’m actually more excited about your new toy than my boring experiment. But I’m sure we will get around to the RDA’s between the ooh and ahhs :D
Not boring just more research to help a fellow vaper reach vape nirvana

Back