Another starter device thread

VapeDude

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys, I know these threads have been created thousands of times, but I haven't been following the entry level vape gear for a while now.

I bought my wife an Ego One about 6 months ago and she's been vaping on and off but I've noticed the coils start giving a burnt taste very quickly. Like 2 - 5 days of use.

So I'm giving up on the Ego and looking for something a bit better.

She wants small form factor and replaceable coils, she wont get into building her own and I'm already building too often myself to start building for her too :p

Any advise ?
Thanks

Give the Kangertech Subvod a go or the Ijust2. Easy no fuss devices and the kanger range comes in Pink and purple as well for the ladies. My wife has the Purple Subvod and she's enjoying it very much.. and its top fill as well!

I got an IJust2 a week ago and it is awesome. No issues or problems. Assemble, fill and vape

What about using the CLR coils. They are stock coils that are also rebuildable. I know you don't want to build your wife coils but it won't take too long and you'll save on purchasing a whole new device.

What about using the CLR coils. They are stock coils that are also rebuildable. I know you don't want to build your wife coils but it won't take too long and you'll save on purchasing a whole new device.

Na to be honest I would rather just go the route of putting a subtank nano onto it. Which I might end up doing anyway

What about the Vaperesso Target tank with ceramic coils. Option of 0.9 or 0.5 ohm coils if I'm not mistaken. Great feedback from @Rob Fisher.. He's been through 35 tanks and counting and not a drop in flavour... That's great usage.

What about the Vaperesso Target tank with ceramic coils. Option of 0.9 or 0.5 ohm coils if I'm not mistaken. Great feedback from @Rob Fisher.. He's been through 35 tanks and counting and not a drop in flavour... That's great usage.

0,9Ω Kanthal Ceramic Coils are the ones I'm using... they are amazing!
Ceramic 001.JPG Ceramic 002.JPG

Back