Any and all advice needed please (Cloud Blowing)

hey buddy

a good starting point is >what mod do you have and with which atty are you planning on using ?

key to clouds :

a good mod with great batteries - always be safe :)
a killer build that matches up with your mod
max vg juice

and very important is breathing technique !

in all seriousness i will be using the Subox mini and Sapor dripper

subox mini is a single battery mod that will only push 50w. at the lowest resistance your mod can handle 0.3 your coil is going to be "sad" you going to bottom out your mod with too low resistance and if you do build it on the borderline its going to have too long a ramp time for it to be effective.

its the main reason i bought a high powered mod. i built a coil on my darkhorse dripper. it was a dual clapton that fired on the istick 50w but took too long to ramp up. after 8sec the coils were glowing. pop that same build on a 100w mod and it was perfect after 1 second.

the sapor is a wonderful dripper but it just doesnt have the airflow that a cloud comp needs.

for this cloud comp "any device is allowed" so there is no restrictions on power options. the higher wattage mod users have an advantage. but a good build is what matters

my winning method > push as much power into as much wraps as possible and BREATH IN ! as much as you can

Its an Atty 3 dripper

breathing technique

there are alot of different "styles" for getting big clouds. most common is the "bowing dojo stance" (i have no idea what the real name is if any exists) but it was introduced to my by @Paulie

you need to basically bow forward (closes diaphragm) , exhale and empty your lungs, take a deep breath as you straighten you body and then exhale.

like this guy

the basics...

you need more surface area for your coils and for that your need more wraps which leads to longer ramp times and thus you need to push more power through.

if you need any help with a build then find me on the day...

il be the indian guy, talking too much and drinking too little (did i just read that right...)

Back