Any and all advice needed please (Cloud Blowing)

In a cloud comp with no limit. The only limit will be your lungs and the ability to withstand the dry hit:dance:

How about super nano coils?

So super nano coil experiment >

Found some 26g wire and built it around the "paper clip without plastic sleeving " diameter . 9 wraps dual coil with a cushion of cotton underneath .

At 30w it wasn't too bad, nothing to brag about but it was ok. 50w and it's a bit hot and dry !

The cotton cloud wicking is very ineffective, and the cotton is still soaked.

Decided to wrap the cotton around the coil and dry fired it first.

100w and it's got a very fast ramp time .... Maybe I should see what 150w does....

BAM !!!! Melted coil.

Very very stoopido coil, decided to bin it.

Super nano claptons, wrap around the smallest ID

Super nano Clapton coil experiment >

So I lost the paper clip from the super nano coil experiment and after 10min of hunting I decided to give up and find something else to use.

32g wrapped around a 24g core Clapton wire wrapped around the diameter of a very sharp dressing pin 9 wraps.

The wicking method was kak from the previous experiment so I wrapped the cotton around the coil and decided to only do a single coil.

50w and it was a sad Vape.... I felt bad for myself.

100w and it was horrible. The coughing fit was so bad the dog got scared and ran outside !!!! Never never never again!

Super nano anything needs to be abolished !

#SuperNanoMustFall

Quad fused clapton dragons 26g fused with 40g wrapped on a .5mm Allen key. Wicked using a similar method like Rip Trippers on his dragon coil build.

The one side of the coil must be covered so that vapor can only escape through one place.

uploadfromtaptalk1448483100883.png

uploadfromtaptalk1448483076702.png

but...but...but i has non of those.... :(

very interested in the phenotype actually. placed an order online but waiting for the "canoe" shipping to actually get here.
If I were local i'd be happy to help,but alas.However you should enjoy the Phenotype if clouds you're after,it's great to build on,decient flavor and reasonably priced.The same for the CLTv2.The Kennedy is a great clouder also and I got a really nice clone at 3fvapes for around 10 bucks.I know this won't help our friend for this contest but perhaps in the future.

no limit you say...
cool.

this is a pic of me testing by build....., i just need a power point - ROLO - YOU WILL BE MINE!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Lol @PeterHarris - lets just hope there are no power failures - then you will need a generator

@shaunnadan i know you won the vapecon cloud contest so i want your input.

I have found that dual coil parallel 28g kanthal 2.5mm 11+ wraps gives me the best clouds.

If you have any 28g could you test this for me and give me your thoughts. It would be awesome to get your opinion.

Thanks man :)

I have found that dual coil parallel 28g kanthal 2.5mm 11+ wraps gives me the best clouds.

If you have any 28g could you test this for me and give me your thoughts. It would be awesome to get your opinion.

What resistance does it read ?

i have 28g wire at home so will only be able to test it the afternoon.

just a few things.... when you say 11 wraps does that mean 11 parallel wraps or 6. will the final total be 11 or 22 wraps ?

what atty are you using it on and how much power are you pushing through ?

Thats 11 wraps a side in parallel so 22 per side.

Atty is the Airek and watts between 50 to 70.
i have 28g wire at home so will only be able to test it the afternoon.

just a few things.... when you say 11 wraps does that mean 11 parallel wraps or 6. will the final total be 11 or 22 wraps ?

what atty are you using it on and how much power are you pushing through ?

there was an instagram vid i saw a while back, i cant even find it anymore, there was a buy with box mod and a crap load of green batteries in, i mean more than 20 batteries that thing was huge

So you just may be into something here....

Did the build, took a 50w hit and was impressed. Then bumped it up to a 100w hit and started to grin :)

It's not something I would use that often but the appeal is amazing.

This coil in the hand of a subox user is really impressive.

I would change up a few things to suit me though. Something to make it s bit more comfy for my full 150w

So you just may be into something here....

Did the build, took a 50w hit and was impressed. Then bumped it up to a 100w hit and started to grin :)

It's not something I would use that often but the appeal is amazing.

This coil in the hand of a subox user is really impressive.

I would change up a few things to suit me though. Something to make it s bit more comfy for my full 150w
Yeah it's not too shabby hey those parallels make good clouds at 50 watts. Let me know if you find a 150w build using that format.

Yeah it's not too shabby hey those parallels make good clouds at 50 watts. Let me know if you find a 150w build using that format.

thicker wire to handle the power (safety first) 150w to handle the ramp up time and much bigger id to handle the wicking.

Back