Any and all advice needed please (Cloud Blowing)

Anything over 75w on my dual clapton at .22ohms burns the crap out of my mouth, decent vapour though...probably won't even come close to winning but keen to try

Anything over 75w on my dual clapton at .22ohms burns the crap out of my mouth, decent vapour though...probably won't even come close to winning but keen to try

which atty are you using ?

i find dual claptons rather mild.

Bellus on the koopor 200w

ooooh... claptons on a tank. that a different ball park.

most tanks i rarely push higher than 80W. most often the vacuum to get juice up to the juice wells cant keep up with your coils firing at such high wattage.

Hahaha! Yup....sounds about right :) the Bellus's flavour is pretty much on point though, closest i've got to an RDA

nope....

you will be using my sig 150 and the dripper is still up for debate.
I recommend either the Kennedy,CLTv3 or Phenotype atty.I have 2 OF THE 3 in clones ( the CLT is authentic) and as Trip Rippers says"they be a chuckin",plus they are very affordable.

I recommend either the Kennedy,CLTv3 or Phenotype atty.I have 2 OF THE 3 in clones ( the CLT is authentic) and as Trip Rippers says"they be a chuckin",plus they are very affordable.

but...but...but i has non of those.... :(

very interested in the phenotype actually. placed an order online but waiting for the "canoe" shipping to actually get here.

il do a few decent "cloud builds" in my drippers and anyone who wants to use it for the comp is more than welcome. will build to an average of 80w upwards

I may get some flak for asking but what comp are you guys referring to

Aww....and here I thought Missus Dolly Varden would be a shoe in to win! :rofl:

Twisted builds will always be a favorite of mine.

I've got a twisted 24 dual in my deadmodz at the moment.

Epic Flavour !

How about super nano coils?

Super nano coils were great about a year ago... When mods pushed 30w max !

Now you more likely to melt that coil at 100w or just land up in "dry-hit city"

BUT

Give me an hour and il do a quick build and see what happens :)

Super nano coils were great about a year ago... When mods pushed 30w max !

Now you more likely to melt that coil at 100w or just land up in "dry-hit city"

BUT

Give me an hour and il do a quick build and see what happens :)
Super nano claptons, wrap around the smallest ID

Back