Anyone Have 100% Pg Juice

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I am starting to realise I may have a VG allergy. Like today with all extreme vaping extravaganza my short of breath is quite bad. I deal with it daily since vaping and on further research it's looks like it could be a VG issue.

Hey dude. Have you seen this vid? Shortness of breath is a symptom of hypothyroidism.

Dug through our old liquid bases but sadly no more 100% PG. I recommend getting some from Health Cabin to try - I doubt a small order would get any scrutiny from customs

You can order from Vapour Mountain or buy from a pharmacy.

Going to check out the pharamcy

but if anyone does have a pre-made juice I will buy it from you for-sure.

Well Liqua is 80% PG.
The best I can do is 75%pg, seeing as my nic is 24mg at 50/50. So a 12mg juice can come out as 75%(+/-) max.
Your ultimate will be to get PG nic. Wizzard labs does sell it. So does health cabin if I'm not mistaken.
All the current local suppliers only have vg based nic, and that is the limitation in getting a complete juice to 100%

No more cloud chasing for you then... PG really does not make a lot of vapour at all! It feels like when your battery is about to die.

I managed to get 100% PG from Dischem in woodmead. Suggest you try there

Go for it @Gizmo, let us know what the high PG juice is like when you get it right...

If you are allergic, you must be one of the very few allergic to VG. I thought the main allergic reaction (still uncommon) was to PG and not VG...

Oh, I see now. You want a complete 100 % PG juice, not just the PG as component. Wow, know of no commercial juices at that. DIY will probably be your best option. Some vendors (like Heathers Heavenly Vapes) lets you choose your proportions, but usually to a maximum of 80 % PG.

@Gizmo why don't you have an allergy test done before you go all the way to source pur PG juices?

I can DIY you a bottle of 100 PG juice if you want to try, @Gizmo. Have orange, litchi and menthol flavours. Or I can just post you a bottle of 100 PG at the nicotine concentration you specify and you add your own flavour/s. Or I can post you some 100 mg PG nicotine to add your own PG and flavours.

Hi Matthee would be nice to try but let me see if I can get it from the pharmacy first, saves you a trip at least

You're not gonna get the PG based nic from the pharmacy. If you do, let me know which one ;-)

@Gizmo hey bud did you manage to come right with this quest?

I see eciggies hell high range is pure PG, although it is 36mg o_O

https://eciggies.co.za/Hell_High_e-Liquidz

Still, you could dilute it down to 24, or 12 easily enough.

Have you found a difference since you scaled down the VG consumption?

I got him some from @drew just waiting for the shipment to arrive :) Went to dischem but the queue at the dispensary was too long and I got impatient :p will let you know how it goes

You can source the PG over the counter, without queuing at the dispensary - you just have to speak to the manager of the over the counter stuff and then pray that they have stock

@Gizmo, if you find it better with the 100% PG, let me know, I can mix the Vape Elixir juices at any ratio, even 100% PG. Let us know if your chest is getting better. I can not vape high VG juices either, my chest gets very heavy, and I feel out of breath. Even the Five Pawns 50/50 ratio is too high for me. My wife vapes alot of Boba's Bounty, and I can not stomach it (or lung it lol), never mind the awful taste, cause it's 100% VG.

I think i have tried just about every juice i was hunting for. Boba's bounty is the only one on that list that i didn't manage to get :( I'm hunting it like the plague :D

I tried it at the last JHB vape meet. Wasnt for me.
Taste is so subjective....

Back