Anyone ordered from 3fvape?

Hi all

Has anyone ordered from these guys before?

https://www.3fvape.com/38861-.html

I really want the thunderhead creations Tauren one and it doesn't look like it's available in SA but they advertise it and pricing looks pretty decent.

Any input would be appreciated.
@LeislB just a question,do you know the current dollar exchange rate etc because I wanted to know if it's cheaper/better ordering a Zeus x mesh rta from 3fvape or paying R620 from @Sir Vape ? I just feel more comfortable buying from our local vendors incase there's a problem they can always sort it out,what if you get a faulty RTA from 3fvape,is the backup service top notch?

If I can get whatever I’m after localy i wont bother importing the same product as it would definitly work out more expensive i would think taking shipping and exchange rate in to consideration and 2ndly you have after sales support on your door step if you buy the product localy and something do go wrong.

@Slick I saw it on their website today too. I would also prefer to order locally if possible. The other two I'd like aren't available locally yet. I have no idea what exchange rate is used cause you pay using a credit card I think.

Now only 1 is not available in SA. If anyone sees the Tauren One RTA available locally please let me know?

@Slick I saw it on their website today too. I would also prefer to order locally if possible. The other two I'd like aren't available locally yet. I have no idea what exchange rate is used cause you pay using a credit card I think.
Payment is usually by PayPal and the current exchange rate is murder...

It’s actually sad, my first Fasttech order was just over a year ago and I paid at R14/$1, now with PayPal doing sort of a Forex based rate, you are probably looking at R20/$1.

I have 3 items on my wishlist:

Reload 26mm
Tauren one
Zeus X mesh

But worried about doing postal services so think we should do DHL, a lot more expensive but if there are a few of us it will work. How do we order if we do it all together. Does one person coordinate and then forward everyone's products through postnet?
Capital Vapes has the THC One but only in blue

I now have all of the tanks on my wish list and then some, it's called the Vaping pandemic!

I now have all of the tanks on my wish list and then some, it's called the Vaping pandemic!

I hit that peak once.
Maybe twice. Three times even.

Then it tapered off.
Found what I liked and stuck to it.
Other stuff comes and goes but there's 2 setups I always use day in and day out.

And what are they @M.Adhir?

Apocalypse RDA, Noisy v2
Hadaly, Therion 75c BF

For the most part those are the daily runners.
There is the odd reload 24, reload 26, intake, juggerknot mini etc in the midst with some other mods, but those 2 above are the go-to.

Back