Arbiter Solo

I will test and raise the coils again but I using 30/70 3mg juice to test

I only use DL juice in my MTL's, just fluff your wicks out a bit more as you dont need as much cotton as you would with MTL juice. You are already cutting the ends short, dont stuff too much cotton or else the wicking won't keep up. You wont get a dry hit, the cotton will just partially saturate and you will burn the cotton giving a horrible semi dry hit and burnt flavor. Nothing to fix it other then cleaning out and starting over again.

I only use DL juice in my MTL's, just fluff your wicks out a bit more as you dont need as much cotton as you would with MTL juice. You are already cutting the ends short, dont stuff too much cotton or else the wicking won't keep up. You wont get a dry hit, the cotton will just partially saturate and you will burn the cotton giving a horrible semi dry hit and burnt flavor. Nothing to fix it other then cleaning out and starting over again.
OK thanks will do that and I think the cotton was too tight in cause when I checked now the cotton was semi burned at the side of the coils and I'm only using CB and Firebolt

OK thanks will do that and I think the cotton was too tight in cause when I checked now the cotton was semi burned at the side of the coils and I'm only using CB and Firebolt

Firebolt should work perfect for MTL coils, easier and softer to work with. CB you'll have to get used to how much to tear off first. Spin the cotton inside the coil instead of flossing it.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong here mtl coil played with height of the coil using good juice but the flavour is not so good
I'm getting better flavour out of my miso pod with 0.8ohm
Maybe I'm wrong but I'm suppose to get the same flavour on the rta also
I checked YT videos for guidance but still not happy
Any more suggestions guys or maybe just go to VK Menlyn Maine and ask Michael to help me?

If I have to score the flavor on the rta I would say 6 and on miso 9.5

Or maybe just the good old round wire instead of wasting money on coils Screenshot_20211203_212003_com.stasbar.vapetoolpro.jpg

Mtl I find plain wire works much better than fancy wire, wicking is very important with mtl, practice using less and less till you reach the limit so you know what is to little. Hope that helps a bit

one mtl rta plus 1 white collar nano alien and one white collar mtl coil has to go check classifields

If you're coming to the next JHB vape meet, bring it along, and I'll gladly set it up for you ;)
Thanks but I don't know if I be able to make it that Saturday work work
I tried all kind of builds, heights. With nano aliens I bought this morning I took the coil from 3mm ID to 2.5 and it gurgle like hell And that sound I just can't take

Thanks but I don't know if I be able to make it that Saturday work work
I tried all kind of builds, heights. With nano aliens I bought this morning I took the coil from 3mm ID to 2.5 and it gurgle like hell And that sound I just can't take
I too initially had the "whistle" on MTL and the "gurgle" on DL, to which drilling out the bottom hole to 1.8mm resolved that, whilst concurrently allowing me to finally be able to use ALL the top air flow adjustment as apposed 2/3 of it.
See if you can make it to the meet and I'll bring along mine that has been tweaked, and you can copy the install / build / tweaks ;)

I'm glad I pulled my 'for sale' ad back
I followed some information from @Intuthu Kagesi to drill the bottom airflow to 1.8mm. In doing that I got more airflow from the bottom of the coil
He was so kind to make me 4 round wire coils to play around
Because I using this for a mtl tank I placed the coil more to the bottom sort of the middle of the deck
The cotton I didn't fluffed out at all just tucked it into the ports

I'm getting much better flavor on mtl mode this was my aim

I'm still gonna play around with the height of the coil and maybe other builds(round wire) to get the best out of the atty

But so far I'm happy
Thanks again Anthony for all your suggestions and help much appreciated

BTW I'm using about 3-4 airholes open to get bit of a loose mtl, mtl airholes are a bit to tight for me IMG_20211206_194446.jpg

Back