Arbiter V2 Advice needed.

eldenelingham1

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Good morning everyone.

I ordered an Arbiter V2 online , when it arrived I noticed that it's the 2ml TPD version, no spare glass. The reviews I looked at before purchasing didn't mention anything about a 2ml tpd version. The online store also never gave an option except for the color choice. I can't vape on it until the store replies to my email asking whether the 5ml replacement glass will work. If it will work then I can just purchase a 5ml glass. I just feel they could have mentioned this as an option. Even if I do purchase the replacement glass I will have to pay R100 shipping for something that cost R50.
If anyone on this forum can give me advice whether the replacement glass will work I will appreciate it. What does Tpd stand for in any way
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

The online store has decided to rather replace it with the 5ml version

TPD stands for tobacco products directive. An EU law that puts a limit to the content of nicotine that can be sold or something to that effect.

TPD stands for tobacco products directive. An EU law that puts a limit to the content of nicotine that can be sold or something to that effect.
Yes they re-regulated tobacco products to include vaping! Certain things like 2ml tank size are a pain but will probably change and not really policed as just about every UK vendor sells both standard and TPD versions! Overall though including vaping with other tobacco products means it's regulated which is a good thing!

Thanks for that information I do appreciate it

Good morning everyone.

I ordered an Arbiter V2 online , when it arrived I noticed that it's the 2ml TPD version, no spare glass. The reviews I looked at before purchasing didn't mention anything about a 2ml tpd version. The online store also never gave an option except for the color choice. I can't vape on it until the store replies to my email asking whether the 5ml replacement glass will work. If it will work then I can just purchase a 5ml glass. I just feel they could have mentioned this as an option. Even if I do purchase the replacement glass I will have to pay R100 shipping for something that cost R50.
If anyone on this forum can give me advice whether the replacement glass will work I will appreciate it. What does Tpd stand for in any way
Thanks in advance

You can get Bearded Viking to make you up an acrylic 5ml tank for the one you received and then you will have two tanks to use.

Back