Arctic Dolphin Anita 100w Regulated Squonker

Holy Hannah Montana, that price is unbelievable for this, not worth it to get it from overseas. And I love the color and that you can use it as a normal mod. Dam, payday still 9 days away, hope they still have stack then.:confused:

Ordered one but very sceptical because of the price. Hope it turns out to be one of those "bargains of the year" situations.
Definitely not too optimistic about the 100W power delivery but as long as it produces around the 60W mark. :)
Will find out on Wednesday.

Ordered one but very sceptical because of the price. Hope it turns out to be one of those "bargains of the year" situations.
Definitely not too optimistic about the 100W power delivery but as long as it produces around the 60W mark. :)

That's one review I'm eagerly anticipating (which will probably be a world first as well).

Same rule as the ijoy capo squonker I guess

So I'm guessing things didn't quite work out...

Thanks for the review @KZOR excellent as always.

I was thinking of getting one of these, but the aluminium version. However, my biggest issue would be with the chip not delivering power properly. So thanks for saving me the disappointment!

What a pity as it's a good looking mod :(

However, my biggest issue would be with the chip not delivering power properly.

Thanks @KZOR !

Do you think that perhaps the fault for delivering inefficient power could be the 18650? Perhaps with a 21700 it would give the proper performance? Many of my mods would visibly on the screen drop the watts if I have an inefficient/flat battery, and return to normal after firing. (Sorry if you did mention something about it in the video, had to watch this on silent hiding from the boss.)

Edit: Ok, I checked the video out again - with sound. There's a delay when firing as well. Man, was really hoping there.

Last edited:
Just a correction ....... Was told by Shuaib Kola that the back panel can be removed from the inside (battery side) so this is good news to those planning to buy the mod. It does press out. :)
Sorry for the mistake but THIS MOD IS CUSTOMIZABLE regarding the panels.
20180418_152239.jpg

Last edited:
There is also a version out with the aluminium frame. And perhaps if you get a chance with
Just a correction ....... Was told by Shuaib Kola that the back panel can be removed from the inside (battery side) so this is good news to those planning to buy the mod. It does press out. :)
Sorry for the mistake but THIS MOD IS CUSTOMIZABLE regarding the panels.
Maybe its performance will be better with a 20700+... really glad i ordered the aluminum frame version . thanks for the review tho. The world has been waiting for that

here are some videos testing the power output of the Anita. From the looks of it ... its actually slightly overpowered especially on Hard mode setting.

Back