Arcus Tank | Product Overview

i
Hi there I have updated the firmware of my vega mini to 3.18 but still get the error. Any suggestions please

Hi try resetting the device.
At bottom of mod is a pinhole with reset written next to it.
Otherwise if it still give the error message try taking it in to the store.

Welcome to the forum @Megabyte
Will tag @HPBotha , @Mic Lazzari and @Twisp who are the representatives from Twisp on our forum.
Hopefully they will see the tag when they next log in and can try assist you
Hi there, we
Welcome to the forum @Megabyte
Will tag @HPBotha , @Mic Lazzari and @Twisp who are the representatives from Twisp on our forum.
Hopefully they will see the tag when they next log in and can try assist you
Hi there, so sorry for the delay! Are you still having the same error message on your Vega Mini? If so, please send me your number (You can send via message) and we will get our support team to assist you telephonically.

Hi there.
I am having the same issue but with my Vega Mini original tank as well.

Is there a solution to this problem yet?

It then goes into the other mode. (Not so Smart Mode is my deduction).
It at runs at anything from 0.8Ω to 1.2Ω. It changes intermittently.
The voltage is higher and it goes through the battery about twice as quickly.

And sometimes it just goes back to being "Smart" again without me doing anything with it.

Software was has been upgraded as the Twisp website instructions, Version 3.18.
Standard Vega tank.
0.6Ω coils.

I have cleaned the device as per Twisp instructions many times.
I have replaced the coils and reset it repeatedly.
The device has never been dropped or been wet.
Everything is tight and it works perfectly. (Except for this recent issue).
The original charger is always used and the battery has never overheated, while charging or in use.

If you are using one of our Smart Tanks and using the correct coils it should work with the latest version of the Smart Firmware.
I would advise to check the Ohms reading on the display and see if it is within ±0.1Ω ... I think the tolerances vary, so maybe it's better that you submit the readings here for me to look at.

Then try different coils, to see if perhaps it was a dud coil.
If it is happening a lot, then I think the device is not reading the resistances accurately enough - which is preventing it from entering Smart Mode.
Please then take it back to a kiosk immediately and explain the problem. I would then be eligible for a warranty swap (within 6 months from purchase).

Let me know.

Hi @Mic Lazzari
I see @Megabyte was last online here on 3 May. So if he doesn't respond then its probably because he hasnt seen your post.
No problem, that's why I gave some advice on the issue anyway. Hope it clears things up.

Vega Mini:
Arcus Tank added in Firmware 3.18
Tyko Tank added in Firmware 3.19 (this is latest)

Vega:
Firmware 3.09 (latest)

Back