Are these bubbles normal?

Jaredlll08

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey, so I noticed that after shaking my juice that has been sitting for a bit that these bubbles form, and I was wondering if it is normal since when left along for a bit, there are no bubbles.

Here is a pic of what I'm talking about:

IMG_20161206_134833.jpg

Do these bubbles mean that I did something wrong in the mixing process? Could they also be why my juice isn't tasting how it should be (kinda tasteless)?

Thanks!

I only get those bubbles after a good shake but after a few minutes these go away. Was this photo taken after you shook it or is this its's natural state?

So the bottle on the right was made about 3 days ago, letting it sit, the bottle on the left was made 2 days ago, and they were both left idle, I shook the bottle on the left a bit (like 30 seconds) and they appear, all the liquid I have made has them after I shake it :/

Ive always had the bubbles, its air bubbles from shaking. The PG and VG is thick so the bubbles wont just go up fast and disappear like water for instance.

If there was bubbles and you did not shake the juice then i would be concerned.

Ah ok thanks for the help, I just wasn't sure since I've been having trouble with my juice already, not tasting like anything, so was wondering if the bubbles were the cause.

just out of curiosity , how are you steeping your juices?
Well for shaking, I just attach the bottle to a strong massager sort of thing, shakes it nice and quick, and then I leave it to sit. The juices are 0 nicotine so from what I have been told, I don't need to let it sit for too long?

Well for shaking, I just attach the bottle to a strong massager sort of thing, shakes it nice and quick, and then I leave it to sit. The juices are 0 nicotine so from what I have been told, I don't need to let it sit for too long?

okay yeah sounds about right, its not so much the nic that needs to steep but rather the very creamy custard recipes, so if you are making something that uses alot of custards and creams they will need to sit for atleast a week, fruits normally dont need to sit for too long. so if you having a problem with not enough taste coming through just let them sit longer and see if it improves the juice.

i know my cinnamon custard i make needs atleast a week and a half before its really ready to be vaped

Hhm, so the bottle on the left is, iirc 70/30 vg/pg with 3% mango while the bottle on the right is 70/30 pg/vg with 10% cookies and cream, using Clyrolinx flavors, and both just don't taste right, mango has been sitting for 2 days, and cookies and cream for 3.

Hhm, so the bottle on the left is, iirc 70/30 vg/pg with 3% mango while the bottle on the right is 70/30 pg/vg with 10% cookies and cream, using Clyrolinx flavors, and both just don't taste right, mango has been sitting for 2 days, and cookies and cream for 3.

Hmmmmmm okay well i've never used clyrolinx concentrates before but maybe these guys can help

@RichJB @Chukin'Vape @GregF hey guys can you maybe assist?

Hey, so I noticed that after shaking my juice that has been sitting for a bit that these bubbles form, and I was wondering if it is normal since when left along for a bit, there are no bubbles.

IMG_20161206_134833.jpg

Do these bubbles mean that I did something wrong in the mixing process? Could they also be why my juice isn't tasting how it should be (kinda tasteless)?

Thanks!
No problem here, I shake the F out of my DIY juices as I completed mixing them - and I always see bubbles. After 24 hours those bubbles should be gone - or gathered at the top. If they are still hanging in the middle - it could be that there is something wrong.

IMG_20161206_134833.jpg

Thanks!
It's normal, not a problem. If you leave it standing they will go away.
As for your juice not tasting strong enough it depends on what you making, what you like and what you are vaping it in.

It's normal, not a problem. If you leave it standing they will go away.
As for your juice not tasting strong enough it depends on what you making, what you like and what you are vaping it in.
Well I just can't taste anything really, using an aspire cleito, with the 0.2 ohm coil, tried vaping it from 30W all the way up to 55W, no difference, I've tried a mixture of 3% mango, 5% mango, 10% cookies and cream, 15% cookies and cream (I'll be honest, I didn't steep the cookies and cream, so it may be that), and just as a test, I tried 30% mango, all with 70/30 vg/pg and I can't really taste any of them, neither can my brother using an eleaf Ijust S and eleaf ipower 80W :/

10% Clyrolinx I am sure it will not taste right. Probably has a sharp chemical taste. Thats too high, try below 3%.
The Mango you should be tasting something, might also be a bit strong though.
What are you vaping it in?

ok you were quicker than me.......
what is your proccess....step for step..

Well I just can't taste anything really, using an aspire cleito, with the 0.2 ohm coil, tried vaping it from 30W all the way up to 55W, no difference, I've tried a mixture of 3% mango, 5% mango, 10% cookies and cream, 15% cookies and cream (I'll be honest, I didn't steep the cookies and cream, so it may be that), and just as a test, I tried 30% mango, all with 70/30 vg/pg and I can't really taste any of them, neither can my brother using an eleaf Ijust S and eleaf ipower 80W :/
30% Mango?????? is that a typo

10% Clyrolinx I am sure it will not taste right. Probably has a sharp chemical taste. Thats too high, try below 3%.
The Mango you should be tasting something, might also be a bit strong though.
What are you vaping it in?
Aspire cleito, 0.2 ohm coil, and eleaf Ijust S 0.5 ohm coil, both on wismec reuleaux RX2/3, and from 30W to 55W, can't really taste it :/

ok you were quicker than me.......
what is your proccess....step for step..
So, assuming I'm making a 10ml batch at 70/30 vg/pg
I put 7ml of VG in, measured with a syringe.
I put 1ml mango in.
I put 2ml PG in.
I shake it a lot.
And I vape it.
No nicotine.

If it would help, I don't mind recording me making a 10ml batch, just incase I'm doing something wrong along the way

@Jaredlll08 returns to the mixing lab to sample more 30% Clyrolinx testers:

I think you have a serious case of vaper's tongue. Although I can't see how even vaper's tongue could protect you from a 30% Cly concentration. Maybe try vaping just plain base (nic, VG, PG) for a couple of days and see if your tastebuds return. Something is not right here. Although it could be the case with Cly that adding more dulls the flavour even further. That has not been my experience, though. 10% Cly anything is just Chanel No. 5 in my experience. I don't even want to contemplate 30%.

Back