Are these bubbles normal?

@Jaredlll08 returns to the mixing lab to sample more 30% Clyrolinx testers:

I think you have a serious case of vaper's tongue. Although I can't see how even vaper's tongue could protect you from a 30% Cly concentration. Maybe try vaping just plain base (nic, VG, PG) for a couple of days and see if your tastebuds return. Something is not right here. Although it could be the case with Cly that adding more dulls the flavour even further. That has not been my experience, though. 10% Cly anything is just Chanel No. 5 in my experience. I don't even want to contemplate 30%.

When you say "try vaping plain base" do you mean just VG and PG with no flavouring?

Yes. And nic if you want. A lot of people get vaper's tongue and giving their tastebuds a break from the concentrated flavours that we bombard our palates with can help to reset your tastebuds. It's like living next to a waterfall, you don't hear it after a while. Being away from it for a time resets your hearing. Same with taste.

Do you only get this with your own mix or is it the same with other juices?

ok cool, testing it now, no nic since I didn't buy any... Kinda weird how I get vaper's tongue as soon as I buy DIY stuff xD
oh well.

Also I haven't tested any other juice since, so I can't tell :/

Your process sounds ok
Have you tried a different coil on your setup?

Your process sounds ok
Have you tried a different coil on your setup?
I did think of that, I can't really find coils for my tank, so I haven't tried another one, but I will be getting a Smok TFV8 hopefully by the end of the week, and I'll test it on that

what bottles are you using?
A mixture of a few actually
So I got a single 30ml bottle from Clyrolinx, which currently has the 5% cookies and cream
Then my mom is really into homeopathy so she had a few 10ml bottles lying around, and then I have a few bottles from previous juices, all different brands.

All the bottles were cleaned thoroughly before use.

TFV8. Dont put 30% of anything through that thing:-@
haha, I won't, just out of interest, what is the general maximum of flavour I should use? like if I decide to mix 5 different flavours, is there something like "don't use more than 20% flavourants in a juice"?

That varies quite a bit but mostly it is around 5,10 or a little more percent, Total flavour percentage.
As a single mix with Clyrolinx you will very rarely go over 3%.
Basically if you get a perfume/chemical taste then you have added too much.

Back