Armor RDA - Some help needed

JB1987

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

I received an Armor RDA yesterday (SXK clone) and for the first time in years I'm struggling to get a build right.

Could someone please assist with what build they are running so that I can have a bit more direction? Coil specifications and a photo would be supper helpful.

Thank you!

I'm currently running it single coil 2.5 mm Id 5 wrap n80 fused claptons. It's around .29ohms... the flavour however is not exactly great, and I have no freakin idea why! I'm gonna try a dual 7 wrap 26 gauge n80 round wire later today, will let you know how it works out.

Would also like to know what others are running

Try this. Dual nano Aliens 28g core, 38g outta, 6 wrap inner diameter 2.5mm. Its a nice flavorful dense vape.

Try this. Dual nano Aliens 28g core, 38g outta, 6 wrap inner diameter 2.5mm. Its a nice flavorful dense vape.

That sounds good! Where do you get you aliens from?

I'm currently running it single coil 2.5 mm Id 5 wrap n80 fused claptons. It's around .29ohms... the flavour however is not exactly great, and I have no freakin idea why! I'm gonna try a dual 7 wrap 26 gauge n80 round wire later today, will let you know how it works out.

Would also like to know what others are running

Ive heard that the armor is a better dual coil atty than a single. So yeah set up a nice nano dual in there and you should be sorted.

Hey Guys,

I recently got gifted on of these. I thought with great excitement that I would put it on my REO. However, when I tried to install the BF pin I noticed that it didn't have an insulator like the solid pin. I tried to push it off the solid one but it seemed stuck.

Do I just need to try a little harder? Surely I can't use the BF pin without an insulator?

Hey Guys,

I recently got gifted on of these. I thought with great excitement that I would put it on my REO. However, when I tried to install the BF pin I noticed that it didn't have an insulator like the solid pin. I tried to push it off the solid one but it seemed stuck.

Do I just need to try a little harder? Surely I can't use the BF pin without an insulator?

Sorry to hear @Stosta
Hope someone can advise so you get it sorted

Back