Aromamizer Supreme Mini Review

Turn the air flow ring the other way until the air holes start to resemble the V1 tank. That sorted out my muted flavour issue. Now... how do i sort out the juice consumption issue?? Lol

Attachments

• 1459959686658449079221.jpg
    1459959686658449079221.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 33
Thanks @Maxiss for the review
I guess none of these thanks will ever be perfect similar deal with my cellphones.
I want to know if its a really worthwile upgrade from Aromamizer v1 or should i wait for the griffin 25mm.
Nb for better flavour
Thanks

Na
Thanks @Maxiss for the review
I guess none of these thanks will ever be perfect similar deal with my cellphones.
I want to know if its a really worthwile upgrade from Aromamizer v1 or should i wait for the griffin 25mm.
Nb for better flavour
Thanks

The Supreme is awesome but flavour wise i can't honestly say that it's better. It is however, a better tank than the V1

Update.

Vendor sent a replacement unit and I am happy to report it doesn't have play.

Will be rebuilding it later and give my feedback.

New tank is clearly much better.

Still the loose and cheap driptip but that fine. DotMod wide bore fictionfit is perfect.

The juice flow control now opens all the way and the tank sits properly.

Great flavour with basic builds.

Very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe on price. The Boreas RTA's juiceflow and Airflow control is directly connected. ie more juice/more air. The Supreme's is independent.

What's your favourite builds for flavour on the Supreme? I have dual claptons, 2.5mm 6wraps and my V1 is still giving me better flavour...

So my second tank has developed play. Mmm

What's your favourite builds for flavour on the Supreme? I have dual claptons, 2.5mm 6wraps and my V1 is still giving me better flavour...

Thanks for the suggestion on the build. I will try that. I am looking for more "punch" from my Aromamizer Supreme.

3215f62b5f3d213b8a8b17355dbfd503.jpg

Have a look at the difference in the wick hole sizes... Aromomizer v1 (left) VS Supreme (right). No wonder the Supreme wicks like a CHAMP!

After shelving my Supreme due to leaking problems a few months ago, I pulled it out this evening. Built a 24 gauge S / Steel, 6 and a half wraps duel horizontal coils. I made sure the coils were aligned with the air holes, fired it up on the Sigelei 90w, and got 0,15 Ohms. Wicked it with "Bacon" as fluffy as possible, (very important) and.... here comes the cock up: while filling -- juice came peeing out of the air flow holes. I have now learned that the trick is to close the air flow holes while filling. I'm not sure if I must have the juice control closed or, I guess -- slightly open when filling. (Please help) After cleaning up, I slightly opened the juice control about two notches, and it settled.

The vape was absolutely amazing at 40 - 50 watts with the air flow half open. Feels like I can take endless, gigantic mouth to lung hits. I don't know how people have the need to vape at 100 Watts or more? But that's just me.

I have a renewed respect for the Aramamizer Supreme. I still love my little Aramamizer V1. In fact I only own two RTA's, which are these. I am moving more to RTA's as it is very cost effective to build coils rather than to buy.

@Waine Juice flow control MUST be closed or it WILL leak as the vacuum is broken when the fill port is open (picture your childhood picking up cool-drink with a straw and finger on one end)
i have never had a leak on the supreme, just a lot of condensation, great tank

@Waine Juice flow control MUST be closed or it WILL leak as the vacuum is broken when the fill port is open (picture your childhood picking up cool-drink with a straw and finger on one end)
i have never had a leak on the supreme, just a lot of condensation, great tank

Thanks a ton....

Great tank, I agree... I am very happy with it. No regrets whatsoever.

Quick update. As much as I love this RTA, my Aramamizer Supreme was leaking no matter what I tried. I almost gave up on it, until I Googled a bit. Most users recommend a vertical build to solve the problem.

So here's the trick. I built a vertical duel coil, 7 wraps, SS 24Ga 3 ID. Made the cotton nice and fluffy by meticulously, gently, stroking it with one side of that really sharp nose pliers we get in the Coil Master set, until it flared out about 1 and a half cm. Then I gently spread it over the deck area while tucking it in softly.

Firstly, it was dead easy to build vertical coils on this relatively small deck. The result: no leaks and a beautiful Vape. I did the same on the Aramamizer V1. Same result.

Oh how satisfying to learn a new vaping trick, albeit an old one to others.

Good day, i have never had leaking issues with horizontal coils on the supreme (not counting the time i forgot to close juice flow or left it in the baking hot car), the trick is to fluff the cotton over all 4 juice holes, i like the juice flow on the 3rd or 4th bar (not counting the line for closed) . . . no gurgles or dry hits. I personally dont like verticals but do whatever gives you the best vape :party:

Good day, i have never had leaking issues with horizontal coils on the supreme (not counting the time i forgot to close juice flow or left it in the baking hot car), the trick is to fluff the cotton over all 4 juice holes, i like the juice flow on the 3rd or 4th bar (not counting the line for closed) . . . no gurgles or dry hits. I personally dont like verticals but do whatever gives you the best vape :party:
@Waine iv just realised that this was my second post directly towards you on the same topic, i didnt mean to attack you, i just want every vaper to have a fantastic vape, please msg me if you have any questions on the supreme as it was my daily driver for many moons. Peace

@Waine iv just realised that this was my second post directly towards you on the same topic, i didnt mean to attack you, i just want every vaper to have a fantastic vape, please msg me if you have any questions on the supreme as it was my daily driver for many moons. Peace

No worries @Scissorhands I was not offended. I can take constructive criticism. This was just my experience. Now that I have solved the problem with duel vertical coils, I am over the moon with my Supreme, which lay in the cupboard for a couple of months due to the leaking problem. I was obviously doing it wrong. I just cannot believe the difference with vertical builds. Friggin tremendous!

Today I built vertical coils on my Velocity and Twisted Messes RDA's. Perhaps its my imagination, but these vape so much better, and its much easier to build and wick for me.

Hi
I have both the 4ml and 7ml tanks. Was wondering whether the slightly longer chimney on the 7ml tank will improve the flavour? The 7ml tank glass is broken and wondering if I should get replacement.

Hi
I have both the 4ml and 7ml tanks. Was wondering whether the slightly longer chimney on the 7ml tank will improve the flavour? The 7ml tank glass is broken and wondering if I should get replacement.
Hey pal! The longer chimney reduces flavour. If u are after more flavour, stick with the shorter option. Hope that helps!

Hi
Hi , a shorter chimney will produce better flavour,

. . . Lol beat me to it

Hey pal! The longer chimney reduces flavour. If u are after more flavour, stick with the shorter option. Hope that helps!
Don't feel so bad now letting the glass roll of the table ☺

20170227_214043.jpg fluffed the hell out off the cotton...thinking maybe too much cotton

Hi
So I have this tank for a few weeks and have tried several builds. Simple Ni80 7 wrap 3ID, clapton kanthal 26/32 3ID and fused claptons. Getting lots of vapour production but very muted flavours. Have tried both horizontal and vertical. Wicking from just touching the deck to almost dripping style tucking the wick under the coils.( Hazeworks Scream)
Can anyone recommend a build that has worked for dessert flavours.

Back