Artery Pal V2 by Tony B

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
The Artery PAL II AIO Kit is made in collaboration with Tony B., crafting a 1000mAh rechargeable battery pod system with 3mL refillable pod cartridge integrating two types of coils - 0.6ohm Mesh Coils and 1.2ohm MTL Coils. Maintaining a minimalistic design with a suite of functionality, the Artery PAL 2 implements a high-quality Aluminum 6063 chassis construction with a removable door to expose the cartridge section. The Artery PAL V2 has a replaceable pod design with a 3mL maximum eJuice capacity, accessed via a clear sliding panel to expose the eLiquid refill chamber. The atomizer chamber houses a replaceable coil design with two types of coils - regular MTL or mesh for phenomenal flavor offerings. With its long-lasting integrated battery and dynamic refillable pod options, the Artery x Tony B. PAL 2 is built to be a phenomenal on-the-go vape system!

The Artery Pal V2 does take standard Aspire BVC Coils and Aspire Spryte Coils as well.

ARTERY PAL 2.JPG

Grab yours here while stocks last!!!

https://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/new-artery-pal-2-kit-by-tony-b

This reminds me a lot of the billet box
Looks nice
Good price

I wonder how the flavour is on the MTL coil

This reminds me a lot of the billet box
Looks nice
Good price

I wonder how the flavour is on the MTL coil
It’s very cute this thing. Like a billet box little brother.

Can you buy the 0.6ohm mesh coil separately?

This little device is really awesome. It replaced my breeze 2 and my novo and I am loving it. Flavour on the mesh coil is on point.

This little device is really awesome. It replaced my breeze 2 and my novo and I am loving it. Flavour on the mesh coil is on point.
That’s what I was hoping to hear.

Hope the coils last o_O

Back