Asmodus colossal

Smoke_A_Llama

Chronic thread derailer
LV

Awards
Hello, me again :D
Does anyone have any experience with the above mentioned mod and willing to give an honest opinion?... Especially in terms of the touch screens durability and responsiveness

I bought a Colossal when they first came out and I'm not a fan of the touchscreen and find it pretty irritating... however... once the mod is set you don't need to change it... it's a nice small mod and is comfortable... I sold it to one of my converts and he has been using it nonstop for months now and it seems rock solid.

can vouch for the Minikin touch screens, no issues

:campeon:I can vouch, very underrated, fantastic little devices, not a moment's trouble with the touch screen (you can even "tune" it to respond on taps, instead of swiping). Had two, Hubby stole one:( and it is permanently in his hand (he prefers it over his beloved Picoso_O as runarounds), as for mine, I pretty much am glued to it when driving and running errands.
Another one is definitely in the budget for next month.

As @Rob Fisher said the touch screen in pretty crap and if you press the fire button and touch the screen at the same time with your fingers it will stop firing(it does happen allot to me).

Other then that its the perfect car mod or carry mod as its small and works well.

I bought two and they still in use every day in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back