Aspire Atlantis Coils!

Gamma

Radioactive Cloud Chaser
LV

Awards
As the title indicates. I am looking for some aspire Atlantis coils!

Preferably in Pretoria, or a place that will ship to PTA.

I was stupid enough to not notice I was on my last coil and it was quite a shock to realize that I am out :(

I miss my radioactive clouds. :speechless:

psssst , you know you can chuck them in Vodka for a while to revive them a bit (obviously wait for the Vodak to drain afterwards ;P)

psssst , you know you can chuck them in Vodka for a while to revive them a bit (obviously wait for the Vodak to drain afterwards ;P)

Interesting...

But to a student that is a REALLY hard thing to do... wasting vodka..

Lets say I have a 10L bottle of Ethanol absolute (The 98% pure stuff)
Could I use that?

I'm no expert so don't quote me on that but should work , just make sure you clean it thoroughly afterwards and leave it to dry for a day or two .... maybe one of the veterans can chime in ? @Andre @johan @Rob Fisher ?

.... and I hope you don't drink that stuff that's more hectic than Stroh!

I'm no expert so don't quote me on that but should work , just make sure you clean it thoroughly afterwards and leave it to dry for a day or two .... maybe one of the veterans can chime in ? @Andre @johan @Rob Fisher ?

It will actually kill you if you drink it.
I normally use it to clean my electronics. My dad got a few bottles at work once and its amazing to clean stuff with.
But now I am wondering if it might be a bit to strong. Vodka is like 80 proof whereby Ethanol absolute is 200. Its some crazy stuff.

Back when I first started Vaping I used to soak the coils in vodka for a few days and then rinse them in water and let them dry for a few days and it does give you a few more days of vaping on them but I have to say it never really worked for me and I ended up throwing them away and using new coils.

Lets say I have a 10L bottle of Ethanol absolute (The 98% pure stuff)
Could I use that?
You could use that, but gotta make sure it is properly cleaned off before vaping - as you said, it could kill you, plus it works out more expensive than cheap vodka

Back