Aspire Nautilus

yor that device is huge in 18650 mode

Thanks to you Rob (been following your reviews and posts about the Nautilus) this noob should have his Nautilus very soon, cant wait:D

Thanks to you Rob (been following your reviews and posts about the Nautilus) this noob should have his Nautilus very soon, cant wait:D

You are going to just love it and the flavour it gives you! What are you going to be driving her with?

HIHI I was Naughty got SVD

Nothing wrong with the SVD... It was my first big electronic mod and while I toiled with it at first it's still with me! And believe it or not today I discovered why I had trouble with it... I gave away my SID to a mate and gave him some batteries to drive it with and one of them won't work in the SID and it was the very same battery I battled with with the SVD! I think it's a lemon battery!

Because my number one and number 2 devices both have Menthol Ice in them I decided to fire up one of my Nautilus's because I felt like a change... Pineapple... I have said it before and I'll say it again... the Nautilus has to be the best atomiser around! Flavour awesome! Cloud production awesome! There is nothing to touch it in the commercial coil world without doubt!

Commemorative Tank for your Nautilus from Signature tips in the UK for the World Cup!

WorldCup.jpg

Back