Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Stand by for a review... it's on it's way! Anyone who already has one give us your feelings! So excited!
nautilus.jpg

Here is PBusardo's review...

That looks like a beast and with a 5ml capacity, what a pleasure. Paired with the mvp it should last forever.

That looks like a beast and with a 5ml capacity, what a pleasure. Paired with the mvp it should last forever.

And that's the eternal hope... I do love my PT2 Mini's but I suck them dry in no time!

And that's the eternal hope... I do love my PT2 Mini's but I suck them dry in no time!

I'm still thoroughly enjoying pain free vaping with my 30b's so will wait for your review. Are you going to rebuild the coils or rather just buy in? Looking at the vid above, rebuilding those dual coils is way way above my pay grade.

Are you going to rebuild the coils or rather just buy in? Looking at the vid above, rebuilding those dual coils is way way above my pay grade.

That is so above my pay grade as well! I will be buying coils... I've looked at the rebuild and coil story and I doubt that will ever be for me... I don't do McGuyver type stuff! :confused:

Let us know Rob, this is a real winner I have heard.

Did you get it from eciggies.co.za Rob?

This tank is Awesome
Rob, you will definitely not be disappointed

Airflow control on the tank is easily the best I've seen with an audible click system as soon as the AirFlow Band is switched from one setting to the next.
Capacity is huge, 5ml sees you refilling much less and even if the level drops below 1/3rd there is no gurgling / leaking like on the Kangertech Aero Tank.
Makes loads of vapor and delivers nothing but excellent Vaping

Only issue that some people may have is that it is big, really big although it looks exactly right connected to an SVD.
Although I prefer using the Aero Tank on my Evic, The Nautilus is my new all day tank :)

Two couriers arrived in quick succession this morning... One from Electo-Stix with some interesting juices that I'll try a bit later... and the second from Vapour Mountain with my Nautilus, Menthol Ice, Polar Mint and my specially made Candy Floss!

Nautilus1.jpg

Nice! Waiting for the Reviews

Great packaging and the Nautilus was safe and sound... actually you need a crowbar to get it out of the packing!

Nautilus2.jpg

OK let's fill her up with VM Menthol Ice because I really enjoy the hit of menthol!

OMG!

Nautilus3.jpg

Awesome, your vape drawer/cupboard must have seen some substantial expansion lately! So you can open an Electrostix thread under our e-liquids review section. Can't wait to hear what you think of the Electrostix juices.

Right everyone knows about the Nautilus now with all it's features like big tank, air flow etc...

The Vape with the VM Menthol Ice is heaven! The vapour production awesome and the taste in and out just bloody marvellous! I'm just gonna camp inside and suck non stop today! I find the best airflow for me is the second smallest and that's quite nice to experiment with and I have a feeling that experimenting with air flows and power is going to be a whole lot of fun! At the moment I'm vaping on 3,9 volts... let's switch to wattage and play... stand by...

Fired it up to 11 watts... not as good... back down to 6,5 watts and back in heaven! :p

I'm not sure a MVP with Nautilus is going to get any more of a perfect combination for me... huge awesome tank with marvellous battery life of the MVP... this won't be an option for Stealth Vaping but for every other occasional just bloody marvelous!

Well that's my first impression and I have no doubt that the initial infatuation with the Nautilus will grow into pure love!

More later when I have used it for a few hours!

Mark you will want to place your order now... no question!

how about a shot of the nauty on top of the svd next to the mvp2? :)
and yeah, not going outside either today, too wet and miserable

Back