Atomix Vapes - Retailer Reviews

I placed my very first order with Atomix Vapes and on receipt noticed that 2 of the bottles of juice had leaked quite considerably.
The 2 different juices happened to be from one particular supplier.
I took some pics and then sent an email to Atomix about this issue and received a response in record time.
Also, they offered to refund or re-send the affected items without hassle and everything has now been sorted out. :clap: :clap: :clap:

A big shout out to Duane (@Frostbite ) for the excellent initial service and the outstanding after sales support :campeon: - much appreciated and you now definitely have another long term repeat customer.

Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate all the feedback we have been getting. At the end of the day if it wasn't for our great customers we wouldn't be where we are. You guys (and gals) rock!

Fantastic vendor, I purchased a Squid Industries Double Barrel; the device had a paint chip on the battery door; vendor was called and a new one is being sent to me.

I would highly recommend this vendor to any one.

@Frostbite thank you very much

Fantastic vendor, I purchased a Squid Industries Double Barrel; the device had a paint chip on the battery door; vendor was called and a new one is being sent to me.

I would highly recommend this vendor to any one.

@Frostbite thank you very much

Always a pleasure! Thanks for the review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atomix Vapes, damn, your service never stops amazing me. I placed an order for a lekker juice "Kohiba Premium", which is totally awsome with added to the order 2 batteries. Order was placed after 7 o'clock the morning and I still thought I will receive it the following day.

Well to my suprise I received the order still the same day @ 14H30.

You guys rock:eaea:

One of my friends at another vape shop send me a message the other day and asked my what they did wrong as they do not see me any longer, and as I'm trying always to be honest I told him that I found another shop at which the service and delivery is way better. Eish, and now they are upset with me. Ta da, you asked and I gave an answer, don't like it too bad.

I tend to stick to the best. ATOMIX VAPES

Once again i have been super stoked with the service. Thanks guys, this mod and tank combo is literally oit of this world amd you helped pair it with a tank i was skeptical about at first.

Ill continue to support you guys through and through!

IMG_20181022_202734.jpg

Back