Atomix Vapes - Retailer Reviews

Seriously had to come write a review here. As a first time buying vape equipment I couldn't have asked for better service!

I placed an inquiry on their contact for at 4:30 PM on Sunday afternoon. I wasn't really expecting to hear back until Monday. Much to my surprise I receive an email exactly 10Min later!

Placed my order not long after that as their prices are top notch.

9AM Monday morning I get a Shipment notification from them for same day delivery!

My friend happened to be in the shop after my recommendation and picked up the order for me just before the courier company took it in the end. Which meant I didn't have to wait until I got home from work to play with my new toy!

Absolutely fantastic service! Will for sure support again!

Always nice hearing from our vape fam! Thanks for the review. We hope to see you in store soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drover out to Atomix Vapes House hold a while back.
Got abit lost within the atreet my error.
Called up duane n bam answerve even opened the gate and called me over.

Got into the store. Looking at all the yummy juice.
Got strong armed into taking 3 e juices and the 2 batteries.
Can't help it. Just gotta spend cash for good service and advise

Atomix juice still my top juice brands I buy each month

Bit of a late reply but thanks for the kind words

Last edited by a moderator:
The new shop is deffintly one to visit. Leave your car for a wash next door,spend all your money at the shop then go work for the car wash to pay for your car wash!

So yesterday afternoon I was killing some time, browsing all the local sites looking to empty my wallet, and I came across a couple of things I wanted from Atomix. I had placed my order and paid at about 16h15.

The whole process was smooth, and no issues whatsoever. On top of that, I've just gone outside and the courier is waiting in my yard with my parcel. 15 hours later you have got me my order (right stuff, great condition) on the other side of the country. I made no special requests, no emails, just a tiny little order, and you guys just gave me ****ing good service!

This has set a new standard for amazing in terms of service for me, well done @Frostbite ! Truly epic stuff!!!

Thanks for the kind words @Stosta couldn't have done it without our super awesome staff! Enjoy the goodies and hope to see your orders pop up again soon :)

Thanks for the kind words @Stosta couldn't have done it without our super awesome staff! Enjoy the goodies and hope to see your orders pop up again soon :)
Well please pass it on to your staff that they kicked ass on this one, you will certainly be seeing my business again!

Just a small shoutout to these guys @Frostbite and Steve. Popped in again yesterday for some flavours these guys are the top top standards of vape bosses! Full of info, happy to share their knowledge and even their devices. I been vaping for years and best service and selection I've had! They will be my number one go to store for my gear! Top stuff lads

Was in the Kempton area yesterday and needed a battery and charger so decided to pop in and check out the store.
The guys were very informative, helpful and freindly. They didn't try and upsell but rather found out what my needs were and catered to that even tho they could have tried to push me to more expensive items. It's things like that that inspire confidence in vendors.
Next time I'm in the area will try out some of the house brand juices.

Atomix is also one of my go-to suppliers - always on time, perfectly packaged, and such friendly service!:h:

Not at all like another vendor who tried to convince me that the iJoy Combo was in fact an upgrade of the Coilart Azeroth, and that Coilart is actually made by iJoyo_O, lol:risas3:!

Atomix is also one of my go-to suppliers - always on time, perfectly packaged, and such friendly service!:h:

Not at all like another vendor who tried to convince me that the iJoy Combo was in fact an upgrade of the Coilart Azeroth, and that Coilart is actually made by iJoyo_O, lol:risas3:!
Hahaha! I would love to know who tried to tell you that!

I had an unpleasant experience with Atomix. I had purchased a 5pack of CCell coils of which only a single coil worked. I approached Atomix and they had confirmed that the stock was a defective batch and many other people were having the same issue. The disappointing thing is I was not compensated for the defective coils due to their supplier playing 'hard ball' with them. Few weeks later I noticed on the website under the new arrivals section the Ccells were there, so I called to find out if it's new stock or the same defective stock. The sales person confirmed it was the old defective stock. Knowingly selling defective stock? That's not cool!

Awesome shop and Team. Been buying my vape stuff from them since they were still in the house and now at the shop! Easy as they are a couple blocks from my house! Great team always giving good advice and a lekker bunch to chat with. Get all my concentrates and DIY stuffs from them and duane and steve are always very helpful explaining certain flavors or mixes ect!

Renier

Guys been with atomix for almost 3 years now, for all my hardware requirements, and their advice and professionalism is top charts, thanks Steve for always being willing to help ;)

After receiving my parcel today I couldnt help but post a 10/10 review for you guys.

I placed my order close to 9am this morning and shortly after I gave them a call as I couldnt find much info on their shipping policy. I was welcomed and helped without hesitation on my order and was assured I would recieve it today.

I placed an order for some long awaited DotMod stuff Ive really been wanting and you guys went the extra mile for me! Thank you so much for the cap and the DotMot vape mat you shipped as an extra. you have no idea of how thankful I am for the gift and the amazing service!

Ill defintely use you guys as my preffered retailer in future! Im super stoked!

Regards
Brad

Always great service from these guys! Thanks for the 510 connectors hookup

After receiving my parcel today I couldnt help but post a 10/10 review for you guys.

I placed my order close to 9am this morning and shortly after I gave them a call as I couldnt find much info on their shipping policy. I was welcomed and helped without hesitation on my order and was assured I would recieve it today.

I placed an order for some long awaited DotMod stuff Ive really been wanting and you guys went the extra mile for me! Thank you so much for the cap and the DotMot vape mat you shipped as an extra. you have no idea of how thankful I am for the gift and the amazing service!

Ill defintely use you guys as my preffered retailer in future! Im super stoked!

Regards
Brad

Thank you for the great review Brad, we hope you love the building mat as much as we do.

An awesome setup like yours deserves an awesome space to build .

Have a great week!

Regards
Duane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed my very first order with Atomix Vapes and on receipt noticed that 2 of the bottles of juice had leaked quite considerably.
The 2 different juices happened to be from one particular supplier.
I took some pics and then sent an email to Atomix about this issue and received a response in record time.
Also, they offered to refund or re-send the affected items without hassle and everything has now been sorted out. :clap: :clap: :clap:

A big shout out to Duane (@Frostbite ) for the excellent initial service and the outstanding after sales support :campeon: - much appreciated and you now definitely have another long term repeat customer.

I bought my Vaporesso from Atomix Vape, the guys were very friendly and very helpful. Answered all my newbie questions without getting frustrated.
Big thumbs up:aaaaa:

Back