Dual 3*5 mm squared air-holes
Velocity style
3 mm diameter juice holes
Peek insulator
Gold plated brass contact
2*12 mm bottom air-holes

https://www.subtanksupply.com/merlin-mini-rta-tank-by-augvape.html

a2c3486835ad91542446df572bd187b0.jpg

The reviews it has gotten on YouTube are looking good. I was checking out DJLSB vapes and he says it's the best single coil RTA I wonder where it stands against the Serpent mini 25mm.

The reviews it has gotten on YouTube are looking good. I was checking out DJLSB vapes and he says it's the best single coil RTA I wonder where it stands against the Serpent mini 25mm.

Will tell you when mine arrive. ;-)

Daniel also loved the original Merlin and said that was the best single coil RTA at that time. I'll be interested to hear what Vaping with Vic thinks of it. He also raved about the original Merlin.

Will tell you when mine arrive. ;-)
I think the serpent has some serious competition against this one the tanks capacity does seem little and I can see one having to fill it a lot. The dual deck will be a no go, the capacity is way too little. I hope these guys come out with an extension kit for it. Something similar to.... I think it was the micro TFV4 that had an extension kit?

They seem to have aimed it at the EU market where 2ml tank capacity is the max. An extension kit will get around that for vapers elsewhere.

They seem to have aimed it at the EU market where 2ml tank capacity is the max. An extension kit will get around that for vapers elsewhere.
Maybe that too. Personally I love smaller RTA'S and don't mind filling it over the course of the day. I find flavor to be excellent on small RTA'S which is why I mostly use smaller RTA'S nowadays.

Daniel also loved the original Merlin and said that was the best single coil RTA at that time. I'll be interested to hear what Vaping with Vic thinks of it. He also raved about the original Merlin.
I'm happy with my 4ml Merlin since day one and have been using it all the time. I still use it now along with the serpent mini 25mm. Wotofo has done an excellent job with their serpent mini 25mm. The merlin and the serpent seem to be quite different. The vape on them is unique and different.

Now that the merlin mini is out, I do feel that it has a lot of potential against the Serpent mini 25mm. I hope these guys plan on making an extension kit for this so it may cater to all the guys that hate having to refill their tank so many times a day.

I love my Merlin as well although I use my tanks a lot less now that I'm more into dripping. Only the Limitless Plus still commands its own mod, but that might also change once I get the Virus.

I can't wait to get this rta. I've been looking for a good authentic MTL rta for a while that won't break the bank and this looks like it's going to be just that

I was heartened that two things haven't changed since the original Merlin:

1) Build quality. Excellent as usual from Augvape.
2) Drip tip quality. The original Merlin is still my favourite drip tip ever. For Rip to even comment on a drip tip is unusual but he loves this one.

I was heartened that two things haven't changed since the original Merlin:

1) Build quality. Excellent as usual from Augvape.
2) Drip tip quality. The original Merlin is still my favourite drip tip ever. For Rip to even comment on a drip tip is unusual but he loves this one.
Agreed. I have the Black Merlin and love the finish on it. It's a nice glossy black and isn't like the serpent 22 black. The drip tip is also my favourite stock drip tip. It's one of the most comfortable drip tips.

MerLin Mini test drive begins... Single Coil deck fitted... air hole wide open... 24g Ni 80 7 wraps 3mm 0.57Ω Wicked with Fibre Freaks Cotton Blend on top of the Stab Wood Ohmsmium 80W with XXX in the tank!
HandCheck3.jpg HandCheck4.jpg

MerLin Mini test drive begins... Single Coil deck fitted... air hole wide open... 24g Ni 80 7 wraps 3mm 0.57Ω Wicked with Fibre Freaks Cotton Blend on top of the Stab Wood Ohmsmium 80W with XXX in the tank!
View attachment 77003 View attachment 77004
I'm loving mine so far. Building and wicking was extremely easy and the flavor is good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back