Bad Month Turns Amazing!!!

Wca

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I had a bit of a crappy month as some of you may know in connection with my vape gear.

It's not solved yet as I'm still on stinkies but got some great news this afternoon.

I started in a new position at my company this month and knew it was gona be a bit of a increase in salary, so I get a email this afternoon with my new contract details, and wow.
Let's just say I'm gona def be going a bit crazy on vape gear at the end of the month!!!
I have a few weeks to go on stinkies so that sucks a bit!!

Now for the adventure of deciding what gear to get.
I know I'm def gona get the anyvape anymod vv vw, seams like a great mod to try out, but that's just the start.
Who knows, maybe there is a Reo in my future, should prob be starting to think of a name for her. Lol

Vape heaven, here I come!

What a great thing to hear man :) Especially after that vapetastrophy! Better change the mood icon underneath your avatar to exuberant!

Someone quick, he's gone vape drunk! :eek: all the best bud.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks all!! Can't wait to get my vape journey back on track!! Think the next 2 weeks is gona feel like forever!

That's amazing news!!

I'm rubbing up against my screen. Maybe I'll get some good fortune ;)

Great news @Wca send some of that luck this way! ;-)

Nice one man, that is brilliant news.

As they say, onward and upward!

Awesome news meneer, con-vape-ulations

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Fantastic news
All the best

Thank you so much everyone. Really awesome, all of you!!! Today the fun starts in finding the best setup for me, what a vapeadventure!!

you should pull into the cape vape meet and see what everyone else has. that would go miles towards deciding what you want

Back