Bamboo Wick

I ordered the link that matthee posted didn't you cvs?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

no lol I was clever I didnt look at the pic so I ordered the one which is 70% cotton

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

fml just sent them an email now

Lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Lol, that supplier is not going to understand why suddenly everyone is ordering their yarn.
And mostly men

And all from SA !!

mine also shipped today. got them to change it to the correct one

i take it the "natural" colour is not dyed? because vaping something that has been dyed should be bad right?

mathhee how long did your bamboo take to arrive

My guess is this could be close to hemp wick?
I've been wanting to try hemp for a while. I'm betting hemp and bamboo are pretty close in performance?

My guess is this could be close to hemp wick?
I've been wanting to try hemp for a while. I'm betting hemp and bamboo are pretty close in performance?
No idea, have not tried hemp yet.

So did manage to get some bamboo from the wife ,after much negotiations :) personally it's not for me , I am getting a funny taste with the bamboo @Matthee did you boil yours first?
I think I'm just a cotton guy.

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Was this the same bamboo that @Matthee got?
Maybe it's a different type that has something on it that is affecting the taste?

Sorry for the off-topic chirp.

@Zegee, just noticed your signature banner now.
It says you have been vaping exclusively since 6 March 2014 - and have avoided 66 analogs.
Is that right?
I thought you have been vaping for much longer?

Or did you go exclusive only recently?

Sorry for the off-topic chirp.

@Zegee, just noticed your signature banner now.
It says you have been vaping exclusively since 6 March 2014 - and have avoided 66 analogs.
Is that right?
I thought you have been vaping for much longer?

Or did you go exclusive only recently?
oops had to redo banner and didn't update the dates thanks for the catch and yes I have been vaping for a little longer .

Ok no prob - no worries ;-)

So did manage to get some bamboo from the wife ,after much negotiations :) personally it's not for me , I am getting a funny taste with the bamboo @Matthee did you boil yours first?
I think I'm just a cotton guy.

No, I did not boil it. Presume you also had the "natural" bamboo.

yes sir for me though I got a taste with bamboo and no real taste with cotton. maybe my taste buds are wack

Much more probable that my taste buds are weirdly wired as most peeps are ok with cotton and for me that first lot of vapes with cotton are just horrible:).

Back