Bass fishing

Boat mail baby! Two new Deep Cycle batteries (EV27A-A) to drive the sneaker motor! Dry-Cells from Discovery!
Dry-Cell-2017.png

After stepping on my plastic Bass ruler and breaking it I found a nice aluminium one from Palomar Concepts! Bazinga!
Bass Ruler.JPG

Good practice day on Inanda! We left all our good spots alone for Saturday's compo... but we still found another spot or two we can use as backup!
Inanda 210527 11.jpg Inanda 210527 12.jpg

Tough fishing conditions with a full moon the night before, dropping water levels and the fish in transition to the deep due to the cold weather! However thanks to my partner for nailing a decent one for the bag we managed 5th place which was good enough to get us back to the top of the log! One more comp before the national final! Bazinga!
Inanda 210626 01.jpg Inanda 210626 04.jpg Inanda 210626 05.jpg Inanda 210626 13.jpg

Tough fishing conditions with a full moon the night before, dropping water levels and the fish in transition to the deep due to the cold weather! However thanks to my partner for nailing a decent one for the bag we managed 5th place which was good enough to get us back to the top of the log! One more comp before the national final! Bazinga!
View attachment 233208 View attachment 233209 View attachment 233210 View attachment 233211

Rob and Robbie "strikes" again! Nice one! Good luck with the next one Uncle Rob! Seems overall win will be in the "bag" soon too!

2021 KZN FLW Champions! My partner and I finished on top of the FLW KZN log! Bazinga! Now we fish the Super Final against the top 50 in the country next week for 3 days! The winner and second-placed finishers head to the USA to compete in the World FLW champs!

FLW 1.jpg FLW 2.jpg

2021 KZN FLW Champions! My partner and I finished on top of the FLW KZN log! Bazinga! Now we fish the Super Final against the top 50 in the country next week for 3 days! The winner and second-placed finishers head to the USA to compete in the World FLW champs!

View attachment 236101 View attachment 236102

Well done Uncle Rob and Robbie!!!! Wishing you the best for the next couple of comps coming up!

Stywe Lyne!!!

FLW Super Finals done and dusted! After a disastrous first day, we came back strong on day 2 with a win for day 2, and then day three got a respectable bag to end up 7th overall! Very happy with that! I want to thank my partner Robbie Olivier who taught me so much over the season and remained positive and enthusiastic throughout the season! Robbie is a fishing machine! Thanks also to FLW South Africa and Bryan Leppan who ran a really awesome competition season! We all had a very good time! And the highlight for me personally was winning the Provincial KZN series!
FLW 2021 65.jpg FLW 2021 32.jpg FLW 2021 42.jpg FLW 2021 47.jpg FLW 2021 64.jpg FLW 2021 72.jpg

Hi @Rob Fisher, well done. What is this? Small mouth yellow fish or Paper mouth? (Keinbek-geelvis or Papierbek?)
FLW 2021 42.jpg

Final restock for Spring and Summer! Tungsten Mojo weights and a couple of Tungsten Shakey Head jigs!
Tungsten.JPG

Back