Bass fishing

Fishing mail Baby! Finally, I got a replacement rod for my Shimano Cumulus, which I broke when falling on my boat! I have tried many finesse rods, but they have either been too soft or too hard. The 6th Sense Milliken 6'10" Medium Moderate seems perfect! Put on a Metanuim DC 70XG on it, spooled Seaguar R18 12lb fluorocarbon! Report back after this weekend's compo!
Metanium DC and Miliken 2.jpgMetanium DC and Miliken 3.jpgMetanium DC and Miliken 6.jpg

I tested the Hydrofoil for the first time at Goedies this weekend for the Bass Warehouse Tournament trail. I'm not a fan of the Hydrofoil's look, so my expectations were low! Oh, my word! What a MASSIVE improvement! The hole shot was amazing, but even more importantly for me, it made a huge difference to the stability at full taps! It was very comfortable at 90km/h! What a great buy!
Hydrofoil.jpg

Holy bass thats alot of rods and reels next time challenge yourself uncle @Rob Fisher and catch one on each rod lol. Awesome gear atleast 3 of those rods will be lucky enough to get you a big boy

They are all needed from time to time, depending on conditions and the dams being fished! This weekend, I only used four of the setups. Sometimes, the bass want it slow, and the next time, they want reaction baits! And sometimes, a combination of both. I guess it's one of the many reasons I love bass fishing—everything can change in a couple of hours.

They are all needed from time to time, depending on conditions and the dams being fished! This weekend, I only used four of the setups. Sometimes, the bass want it slow, and the next time, they want reaction baits! And sometimes, a combination of both. I guess it's one of the many reasons I love bass fishing—everything can change in a couple of hours.
I can believe that cause to try a new bait everytime you have to cut and tie something new and to do that with one rod and reel is alot of tying and cutting lol but when its ready and loaded just cast and go and figure out what they crave lol. And yes now they dont want slow but maybe later in the day they do.

I can believe that cause to try a new bait everytime you have to cut and tie something new and to do that with one rod and reel is alot of tying and cutting lol but when its ready and loaded just cast and go and figure out what they crave lol. And yes now they dont want slow but maybe later in the day they do.

Each rod is for a different technique, so it is different. For example, a frog rod is longer and more sturdy when you are using a 60-lb braid in heavy cover! Then, for a weightless Fuke, you need a lighter rod with a lighter line (10lb). And for a spinner bait, you need a 15-lb line and a medium rod. And so on!

It's just like a golfer has multiple clubs.

Back