Batteries from Fasttech

Because they are dirt cheap, $11 for two 25rs. That being said I'm always wary of fasttech quality so I only got two to test. The nitecore d2 was also very cheap, around $25 if I recall.
$5.50 each so around R70. Not quite dirt cheap since I ordered a bunch off heavengifts for R85 each and they were here in 3 days Vs 3 months:rolleyes:

Because they are dirt cheap, $11 for two 25rs. That being said I'm always wary of fasttech quality so I only got two to test. The nitecore d2 was also very cheap, around $25 if I recall.

Of all the things I wouldn't trust from Fasttech Batteries would be top of the list! Of all the components of eciggies batteries are a small part but such an important part.

nice
link?
WWW.Heavengifts.com
They had a 10% Xmas discount + I got a further 5% from a coupon + they lower the unit price when u buy in bulk (around 3 is considered bulk). If you were to split shipping with someone this all becomes alot cheaper. Looks like they have lowered the price to fastech level. Currently out of stock but they usually replenish stock quite fast.

Soz forgot to mention, shipping is DHL express

Last edited:
$5.50 each so around R70. Not quite dirt cheap since I ordered a bunch off heavengifts for R85 each and they were here in 3 days Vs 3 months:rolleyes:
Where has this site been all my life??

Of all the things I wouldn't trust from Fasttech Batteries would be top of the list! Of all the components of eciggies batteries are a small part but such an important part.
I could not agree with you more - but nothing ventured nothing gained right? I must admit though. At that stage I wasnt totally exposed to all the possibilities yet. I now know better :)

But...
but...
  1. They don't have stock now and been that way for a while.
  2. Their postage is $35 minimum with DHL and you have to use them for batteries as the cheaper options don't courier batteries.

But...

but...
  1. They don't have stock now and been that way for a while.
  2. Their postage is $35 minimum with DHL and you have to use them for batteries as the cheaper options don't courier batteries.
They had stock last week? Obviously u don't order 1 or 2 batteries. Like I said u order quite a few, split the shipping with someone, if you don't have anyone. This is a forum of vapers after all.

My order in December was for 18 and it was just me, worked out to R85 each.

I'm talking everything included, batteries, shipping, duties
Ok, how did you pull this off except for the XMAS discount which is over. The shipping part is what bothers me on that site. Makes me try to build up a nice big order to warrant the cost but then things go out of stock, otherwise prices are good.

Ok, how did you pull this off except for the XMAS discount which is over. The shipping part is what bothers me on that site. Makes me try to build up a nice big order to warrant the cost but then things go out of stock, otherwise prices are good.
They run special discounts all the time, recently they had a 15% Chinese new year special then it was 10% just after that. They ship customs friendly without being told, it's in their FAQ.

@Ashley A when you do order, let me know and we can split the shipping cost. Maybe some other forumites can join in.

Ordered some NCR18650PF's a while back, had no idea what I was collecting 4 months later when they finally arrived. Genuine product but the wait is killer!

@Ashley A when you do order, let me know and we can split the shipping cost. Maybe some other forumites can join in.
Will do @Q-Ball. Rethinking my cart from Heavengift at the moment since I'm now thinking of going the REO route.

Can you guys fill me in on what the customs costs are on the Fasttech Smurfs?

That's pretty awesome. Hope the same person check my packages when I eventually get somethimg imported here.

i will rather support local vendors and get my batarys the same day.

My batteries and charger arrived today :)

Order placed 20 Jan, Left Hong Kong 18 Feb, Arrived at post office 16 Mar.

Has anyone ordered batteries from FT before and what issues did you experience.
I've been buying LG4s from Broke Vapers they're authentic and cheap (about $6.00 u.s.) slow but worth it.

Why on earth would anyone buy batteries from Fasttech when quality of a lot of their products are really suspect and shipping takes forever?
Believe it or not the half dozen or so times I've used F.T. it's been pretty much as advertised .that said aside from the batteries it's been clone rdas ,nothing expensive .
n

Actually received my last 2 in 7 days although I was shocked!

Back