Battery Rewrapping

Here's my new wrap job done
d16fcf79add2b841d61907139928de36.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Where'd you get these wraps from @Mr. B ?? I need them! :) :) :)

One can say I have a bit of an obsession with battery wraps. This is about half of what I have as I have not taken a photo of my full collection in a while, but I also used quite a number of ones so need to top up again.

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-04 at 09.34.23.jpeg

Where'd you get these wraps from @Mr. B ?? I need them! :) :) :)
I basically print whatever I want and then put a clear wrap over it. You can download a word template or get the dimensions off the internet.

The only downside to this is that it makes the batteries extra thick and then they won't fit in all devices. I had to take these wraps off after a while so that I could use the batteries in my mech

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I basically print whatever I want and then put a clear wrap over it. You can download a word template or get the dimensions off the internet.

The only downside to this is that it makes the batteries extra thick and then they won't fit in all devices. I had to take these wraps off after a while so that I could use the batteries in my mech

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

A clear wrap u say?
I been wanting to buy nice printed wraps and then wrap with clear so like a double wrap but I dunno if that be to thick ...

Could u please share a link for the clear wraps

Back