Battery Rewrapping

Maybe its just me. But i honestly dislike these wraps. Last week i had to go and buy wraps for my bats and all there was were these super hero wraps. Im sorry, im not 6 years old. I just want a plain or clear colour wrap that protects my bats

Almost sounds like a hit rap song: "I Dont wanna super hero wraps for my bats"

Maybe its just me. But i honestly dislike these wraps. Last week i had to go and buy wraps for my bats and all there was were these super hero wraps. Im sorry, im not 6 years old. I just want a plain or clear colour wrap that protects my bats

Then how about these bling wraps @SmokeyJoe ?
BBXXX 001.JPG

Batteries - Pit Stop... careful inspection revealed 7 batteries in need of a rewrap... so all batteries inspected and operational for duty! :b1:
Batteries 001.JPG Batteries 002.JPG Batteries 003.JPG

I decided to rewrap a couple of batteries tonight:
0YAMSFR.jpg

That is cool @TheV
So colourful!

Love the Angry Birds!

Thanks for noticing that @Hooked

I feel so bad @TheV - I didn't even notice that the one set was Angry Birds.
Lol, that game was so much fun
Are you saying those batteries are like the angry birds? As long as they don't go flying and knock things in the room. hehe

Love the Angry Birds!
I got the wraps as a gift from @antonherbst ... I've been waiting quite a while to put them to good use :)
Thanks for noticing that @Hooked

I feel so bad @TheV - I didn't even notice that the one set was Angry Birds.
Lol, that game was so much fun
Are you saying those batteries are like the angry birds? As long as they don't go flying and knock things in the room. hehe
That game wasted so many hours for me!
Yes please, let them not lead to mods flying all over the room :p

Sorry about that, must have been an unintentional button press

I did that once in the days when the like and dislike icons were next to each other. The "injured" party sent me a very polite PM. It was an honest finger slip but I still felt bad about it.

Still have a Hulk set and Batman to wrap
329c94061ce5b2df995fc3205cc71a83.jpg

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

I did that once in the days when the like and dislike icons were next to each other. The "injured" party sent me a very polite PM. It was an honest finger slip but I still felt bad about it.
True, I'm using chrome on my phone, must have happened when I tried to scroll down

Back