Battery

Beethoven

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All. Would appreciate some advice on this. I presume I should stop using this battery?

Attachments

• WP_20161023_10_26_19_Pro.jpg
    WP_20161023_10_26_19_Pro.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 74
What type of samsung is that and where did u purchase it. . Unless it's nt a vape device suitable battery .. It shud nt do that.. is that the battery that's swollen or the sleeve?

Standard samsung 30Q bought from a reputable dealer in Joburg. About 3 weeks old and used as a set of 3 in a snowwolf 218. I do remember dropping a battery last week sometime but didn't notice any damage at the time.

Just re-wrap it. If it still charges to full and don't make any sounds on it's own, it's still good. That "swollen" part is just the sleeve that's damaged from the drop. I've dropped many of my bats many times and they all still work fine. I just re-wrap them.

Just re-wrap it. If it still charges to full and don't make any sounds on it's own, it's still good. That "swollen" part is just the sleeve that's damaged from the drop. I've dropped many of my bats many times and they all still work fine. I just re-wrap them.

Yup I agree. Just re-wrapped all my sons batteries. He tends to be a little harder on batteries than me. They were looking a bit sad and now look brand new again.
One or two of mine were lifting a bit on the edges and I just shrunk them back down again...until a replacement wrap is needed.

Where can one buy the heat shrink wrap? my Samsung battery needs a re wrap.

Awesome thanks, Just checked now and Atomix close to my house has as well! Will pop past this week! Thanks

Hey @Highlander

Just confirm - is that a LG HG2 battery?

Back