Best all day vape ?

efdsantos99

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi. I’m just wanting to see everyone’s favorite all day vape juice and where it is available from whether it’s a home made juice or an international one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @efdsantos99

I vape several juices, mostly local

VM Strawberry (from Vapour Mountain in CT)
Witchers Brew Blackbird (intnl)
Paulie's Guava (local)
Lately am vaping more of LIT Sidechick ( local from Vape Cartel)
Havana Nightz ( local from joose-eliqz)

And a few others

In most of the fruits I usually add a bit of menthol concentrate just to make it more icy

I’ve heard that koolada messes up your coils - is this true ?
Because I used to vape on fantasi grape every day but I was told it’s bad for the coils and bad for you.

Because I used to vape on fantasi grape every day but I was told it’s bad for the coils and bad for you.

I dont really know about Fantasi but have had my experiences with Koolada
I am quite sure I am slightly allergic to Koolada
It makes my throat close up a bit and makes me cough
Therefore I avoid it and only use menthol
But thats just me, several other folk on here use koolada and get on with it well

Currently jump between:

Miami ice by Mr Hardwicks (Loc)
Chilled grape by All Day Vapes (Loc)
Coffee cake by Paulies (Loc)

Keep up the good work fellas ( @Paulie , @method1 and @YeOldeOke :campeon: )

I only purchase Local juices so no international for me :p

I could never have an ADV... I prefer variety... And haven't bought commercial juice in a very long time... But here are some of my favorites...
Banana Moon Pie
Tony's Revenge
Goolberry Cheesecake
Boosted
Butter Almond Custard
Butter Pecan Custard
Mother's Unicorn Milk
Nutterz
Simply Cannoli
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Raspberry Cheesecake
Jungle Biscuits
The Best Strawberry Ice Cream
... and that's only the ones I can think of right now... there are a couple more that's probably worth mentioning too...

Currently jump between:

Miami ice by Mr Hardwicks (Loc)
Chilled grape by All Day Vapes (Loc)
Coffee cake by Paulies (Loc)

Keep up the good work fellas ( @Paulie , @method1 and @YeOldeOke :campeon: )

I only purchase Local juices so no international for me :p

Ooh, how is the Miami Ice @Smoke_A_Llama ?
And the chilled grape?

I know Paulies Coffee Cake. Class juice that!

Like Miami ice is brewed on top of a mountain surrounded by magical fog and stirred with a 24k gold spoon and then steeped in a pure crystal barrel ... perfect fruity summer vape and that slight icy exhale... scrumptious :rock:

As for the chilled grape I’m still waiting for it to fully steep before I can conjure up a similiar description ( yes I was impatient but damn it’s good) but as it is now well.... you won’t be sorry ;)

Like Miami ice is brewed on top of a mountain surrounded by magical fog and stirred with a 24k gold spoon and then steeped in a pure crystal barrel ... perfect fruity summer vape and that slight icy exhale... scrumptious :rock:

As for the chilled grape I’m still waiting for it to fully steep before I can conjure up a similiar description ( yes I was impatient but damn it’s good) but as it is now well.... you won’t be sorry ;)

"Magical fog" sounds amazing!!
Thanks @Smoke_A_Llama
PS - I lol every time I see your forum name ;-)

Anybody using or know of a mojito flavor as an ADV ?

It changes but usually

Wolfsbane by Emissary Elixers
XXX by Vape Mountain
Glitch by Opus
Coffee Cake by Paulie's
Moonlight by Orion

Anybody using or know of a mojito flavor as an ADV ?

Hi @efdsantos99 , you started this thread asking a question about the best ADV vape
Its a good thread and is generating lots of interesting replies
The way we work here on the forum is we generally try to stay on topic
Perhaps make a new thread asking about the mojoto flavour, otherwise this thread will go in different directions and get confusing to future readers.

@Silver Coincidentally, I've just ordered a bottle of Paulies Coffee Cake. Can't wait!

I think you will like it a lot @Hooked
I found it does need quite a lot of power and heat though
So dial up the power and give it horns

I like to change my juice with every refill, but if I were going somewhere and couldn't take a lot of bottles with me, I'd take:

All local:
The E Juice Co: Wicks and Turkish Delight (to my knowledge it's available only at Juicy Joes and Mr and Mrs Vape Lounge in Cape Town).
Mr Hardwicks's: Super Milk (strawberry milkshake)

The Super Milk proved to me how important it is to try different juices. Mr Hardwicks sent it to me for free, because I'd had problems with a bottle of Bombshell (choc-mint) which was almost impossible to squeeze. When I saw the Super Milk I didn't think I'd like it, because I've never really been one for strawberry milkshake. Wow! Was I mistaken! I vaped on it the entire evening and the next day! There's just something about it that you don't want to let go of!!

Last edited:
@Silver Great thread! I love seeing what others are vaping and their comments. If I see something I like I add it to my "Want to buy" list - just as I did with Paulies Coffee Cake!

@Silver Great thread! I love seeing what others are vaping and their comments. If I see something I like I add it to my "Want to buy" list - just as I did with Paulies Coffee Cake!

I agree @Hooked
I also love reading about what other people vape - especially if they add a sentence or two explaining a bit further why they like or dislike it.

The juice flavours are one of the most amazing things aboit vaping - for me
After all, thats one of the big differences between vaping and smoking the same cig brand.

I could never have an ADV... I prefer variety... And haven't bought commercial juice in a very long time... But here are some of my favorites...
Banana Moon Pie
Tony's Revenge
Goolberry Cheesecake
Boosted
Butter Almond Custard
Butter Pecan Custard
Mother's Unicorn Milk
Nutterz
Simply Cannoli
Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Raspberry Cheesecake
Jungle Biscuits
The Best Strawberry Ice Cream
... and that's only the ones I can think of right now... there are a couple more that's probably worth mentioning too...

@Tanja have you tried the REAL peanut butter ice-cream? It's a Whey brand and it's available at Wellness Warehouse. Expensive for ice-cream, but divine!

@Tanja have you tried the REAL peanut butter ice-cream? It's a Whey brand and it's available at Wellness Warehouse. Expensive for ice-cream, but divine!
Can't say that I have... but I love anything with peanut butter!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@efdsantos99 I hope Fantasi isn't bad for me and my coils, because I rather like it. I bought the Fantasi orange on ice and although I haven't vaped it much, I think I will when the weather gets hot.

Back