Best all day vape ?

@efdsantos99 I hope Fantasi isn't bad for me and my coils, because I rather like it. I bought the Fantasi orange on ice and although I haven't vaped it much, I think I will when the weather gets hot.

I enjoy the fantasi grape and grape on ice - I haven’t tried the others...
the flavor leaves an ice hit in your throat - even 30 minutes after I vape it my throat is still icy fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like my tobacco's and also the menthols, not mixed together though.

My current ADV are the following
Tobacco's
  • Pure Tobacco by Vape Elixir
  • Ol' Blue Eyes by PAPA Reavers
  • Good Boy by Wiener Vape
Menthols
  • XXX by Vapour Mountain
  • Panama by Wiener Vape

Calamity Jane - Mr Hardwicks
XXX - Vapor Mountain
Bombshell - Mr Hardwicks

Anybody using or know of a mojito flavor as an ADV ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of mates of mine have raved aboud Decadant Clouds Freeze breath, i have a bottle sitting at a mates house just need to find time to pick it up.
Its a watermellon mojito thats chilled.
unnamed.jpg

My current ADV's which i love and never get tired of is.
Custard King- RY4 (DIY)
Chilled Mellons- Mellon with menthol (DIY)
Gatorade- Berry Sports Drink (DIY)

I prefer dessert flavours most of the time and ive been diy'ing for quite a long time now so I havent really bought anythat commercial juice in a while.

My favourite all day vape juices are:
Cereal by @KZOR which I had editted slightly to make a more rich vape and a lemon meringue pudding which ive made myself using a few ingredients from different recipes until I found what I was looking for (close to milkman pudding,I would say).

However,if I had to choose commercial adv's it would have been twinkd and lustre by nostalgia (in my kaees and griffin rta's) ,fantasi orange or grape on any of my RDA's and orion meteorite or rainbow monster in my VGOD RDTA.
Thats how I rolled before I discovered te DIY way of life

It doesn't actually wick. I had a look inside the jar. I found 8 little kittens with teeny tiny little shovels that load the yummy on a little conveyor belt.
They're quite efficient. If you get a dry hit, it means they are thirsty. Just give them some milk and you're good to go. :dancer2:

Last edited:
There are many juices which I love, but only two (so far - my research into my flavour profile is a Work in Progress) which I could ADV:

Jam Monster - Strawberry
Mr Hardwicks - Super Milk (strawberry milkshake)

Now isn't this odd - I don't even like strawberries - to me they're absolutely tasteless!

Back