Best App to use for mixing

Rude Rudi

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Have been using the Vapeam app on my iPhone/iPad for my calcs - I just find it easier than having to whip the computer out.

Are there any other (good) App Store (Apple) apps around which you can recommend?

I'm happy with Vapeam but I cant save the recipes and have to start form scratch every time...

Sorry I don't know if it's on App store, but E-Juice lab is excellent and pro version is cheap.

i use vape toolkit pro (on android) has wraps for ohm, battery usage calc and mixer but what i like is u create a library of concentrates and as u use them it deducts from library. it also has a nifty feature of calculating costs for u based on cost of concentrate and base u input

Hey... Should an app be a problem, you could always use your browser. The common sites:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create
http://www.steam-engine.org/juice.asp

Not sure about steam engine, but with the first link, you can create an account and save your recipes online. Definitely Safari friendly. There are a butt load of other responsive sites you can use.

Unless of course web connection is an issue (I'm not too familiar with how well cached pages work in Safari)...

If apple has Liquix give it a look I think I paid R25 for it but it is the best out the bunch only better app than that is ejuicemeup on PC.

Then if you need an app to mix different strength eliquid to reach a final Nic ratio look for E-Liquid calculator app.

i use vape toolkit pro (on android) has wraps for ohm, battery usage calc and mixer but what i like is u create a library of concentrates and as u use them it deducts from library. it also has a nifty feature of calculating costs for u based on cost of concentrate and base u input

I tried to find this in play store, but couldn't. Can you paste a link?

It's been 4 years since the last post, so what's the best mixing app around nowadays ?

Back